Get to know Okta
Okta is The World’s Identity Company. We free everyone to safely use any technology—anywhere, on any device or app. Our Workforce and Customer Identity Clouds enable secure yet flexible access, authentication, and automation that transforms how people move through the digital world, putting Identity at the heart of business security and growth.
At Okta, we celebrate a variety of perspectives and experiences. We are not looking for someone who checks every single box, we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences.
Join our team! We’re building a world where Identity belongs to you.
Are you passionate about technology and making your customers successful and secure? Do you have the ability to articulate the value and return on investment of a solution across multiple decision makers? Are you looking to be on a rocket ship with 40% YOY growth?!
Okta is currently looking for a Federal Sales Manager to drive the sales process within Federal Systems Integrators. Our Federal Sales Managers are individual contributors who play a vital role in driving a significant share of revenue for Okta.
- Develop new and existing federal accounts within FSI's and across your territory. meeting or exceeding quarterly and yearly revenue targets
- Continually build and grow a robust sales pipeline via outbound account visits and proactive interactions to obtain new business
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts, actively identifying opportunities for customer development and revenue growth
- Work closely with internal and external partners to extend reach and drive adoption
- Successfully lead complex contract negotiations
- Moderate travel as needed, specifically to the DC area
Experience you bring:
- 5+ year proven experience selling technology into FSI's
- Proven track record of delivering sales of complex services and solutions in a competitive environment with the ability to close sales through effective sales and negotiation methods
- Effective territory development mentality
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, with the ability to demonstrate a connection to Okta’s vision and values
- Commitment to work collaboratively & cross functionally across the Okta and Civilian ecosystems
- Extensive customer and civilian agency network
- BS/BA degree strongly preferred
- This position requires the ability to access federal environments and/or have access to protected federal data. As a condition of employment for this position, the successful candidate must be able to submit documentation establishing U.S. Person status (e.g. a U.S. Citizen, National, Lawful Permanent Resident, Refugee, or Asylee. 22 CFR 120.15) upon hire.
Below is the annual On Target Compensation (OTE) range for candidates located in California, Colorado, New York and Washington. Your actual OTE, which is inclusive of base salary and incentive compensation, will depend on factors such as your skills, qualifications, experience, and work location. In addition, Okta offers equity (where applicable) and benefits, including health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), flexible spending account, and paid leave (including PTO and parental leave) in accordance with our applicable plans and policies. To learn more about our Total Rewards program please visit: https://rewards.okta.com/us.
What you can look forward to as an Okta employee!
- Amazing Benefits
- Making Social Impact
- Fostering Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Okta
Okta cultivates a dynamic work environment, providing the best tools, technology and benefits to empower our employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Each organization is unique in the degree of flexibility and mobility in which they work so that all employees are enabled to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, regardless of where they live. Find your place at Okta today! https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, or status as a protected veteran. We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and convictions records, consistent with applicable laws. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please use this Form to request an accommodation.