Okta is an identity company. Identity matters because we’re all unique. We were raised in different countries, cities, and towns. We have unique backgrounds. We’ve faced specific challenges. And we've learned a lot along the way. At Okta we believe those experiences equip us to look at the world with our own perspective. Our SaaS product protects your right to be you, and we want every single one of our employees to feel a sense of belonging, acceptance and comfort to express their ideas, because ultimately our differences are what makes us great. And guess what? You could join us because…
The Federal Sales team is growing!
The Okta Identity Platform provides modern, centralized, secure identity and access management for U.S. federal agencies.
We need a Program Seller who will lead the sales process within an assigned territory of business within the Federal Systems Integrators market.
Are you passionate about technology and making your customers successful, and do you have the ability to articulate the value and return on investment of a solution across multiple decision makers? Do you want to help bring Okta to the next level? Are you looking to be on a rocket ship with 40% YOY growth? We are seeking a passionate, results oriented, sales professional to drive revenue growth calling on Federal accounts. Program Sellers are individual contributors who play a vital role in driving a significant share of revenue for Okta.
We provide our sales teams with an environment in which they can make valuable contributions from day one while also building opportunities for learning and growth.
- Responsible for the development of the sales strategy and execution across Federal civilian healthcare agencies and DHS. A key position for the overall growth of Okta federal and the future program capture business
- Partner with direct Okta agency AE on overall program strategy and execution
- build and establish key relationships across the FSI's
- Develop the Okta value add story for the capture of key programs
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and yearly revenue targets
- Develop and execute a comprehensive federal program sales strategy
- Accelerate agency adoption via system integrator relationships
- Continually Build and Grow a robust program sales pipeline
- Work with Federal Systems Integrators to grow a base of key programs
- Lead contract negotiations
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key FSI's
- Ensure customer happiness and success
- Moderate travel within the DC area as needed
Experience you may bring:
- 10+ years of quota exceeding Sales experience working for a technology vendor
- Experience selling B2B SaaS software solutions to Federal Agencies
- 5+ years of Federal Sales experience
- Prior FSI enterprise IT complex-sales experience a plus
- Leading pursuit teams = drawing upon and leading a vast matrix of support personnel to win new business
- Effective territory development mentality
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- BS/BA degree strongly preferred
- This position requires the ability to access federal environments and/or have access to protected federal data. As a condition of employment for this position, the successful candidate must be able to submit documentation establishing U.S. Person status (e.g. a U.S. Citizen, National, Lawful Permanent Resident, Refugee, or Asylee. 22 CFR 120.15) upon hire.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
((Colorado, New York and Washington only*) Minimum OTE of $281,000/year + equity + benefits))