Global Solutions Specialist - Zero Trust
As a Global Solutions Specialist - Zero Trust, you will be a member of our Presales Acceleration team.
The Presales Acceleration team is:
- A group of the foremost subject matter experts in each of Okta’s product areas
- An escalation point for technical assistance from the field
- The “tip of the spear” for driving programs for large product launches and initiatives and the end-to-end management of Okta’s product lifecycle readiness process, working with cross-functional teams and executives from all parts of the organization
- A partner to the Enablement team to uplevel the technical prowess of the field teams
- Be the Subject Matter Expert on Zero Trust and Devices
- Support the presales team by sharing practical knowledge to drive the sale, deployment, and adoption of Okta solutions.
- Partner with internal Okta team members to align account activities with the customer's business case and strategy
- Partner with the Enablement team for the delivery of programs and technical enablement content.
- Working closely with cross-functional teams including Sales, Product Management, and Engineering.
- Supporting of marketing events and activities (tradeshows, conferences, webinars, etc.)
- BA/BS/MS in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years in pre-sales engineering, technical support, IT, or similar technical field.
- Experience working with cloud applications.
- Experience working with Identity and Access Management solutions preferred.
- Experience with device management solutions like Vmware, MobileIron, Intune is preferred.
- Experience in customer facing roles & knowing how to conduct technical workshops to derive customer requirements, specifications, and business processes.
- Experience in working with various groups internally – sales engineering, professional services, technical marketing, product management, and product marketing.
- Comfortable presenting to and delivering technical training to large groups.
- An ability to quickly communicate complex ideas around a technical topic to audiences with varying levels of technical expertise.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.