Okta is an identity company. Identity matters because we’re all unique. We were raised in different countries, cities, and towns. We have unique backgrounds. We’ve faced specific challenges. And we've learned a lot along the way. At Okta we believe those experiences equip us to look at the world with our own perspective. Our SaaS product protects your right to be you, and we want every single one of our employees to feel a sense of belonging, acceptance and comfort to express their ideas, because ultimately our differences are what makes us great. And guess what? You could join us!
Okta’s Go-To-Market Strategy & Operations team plays a critical role in ensuring Okta’s Field Organization has the right insight, tools, and processes it needs to run effectively and efficiently. This specific role will work closely across all functions to transform our go-to-market capabilities through improved business processes and automation.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support the evolution of GTM processes and systems: Analyze the evolution of the business and refine the inventory of core GTM business processes, systems, and tools currently in use. Working with the Business Process Team domain experts define a set of prioritized initiatives to streamline and automate the processes with an eye toward consistency in approach across GTM functions
- Strong emphasis on SFDC Account foundation (Data Enrichment, Data Hygiene, Account Hierarchy) and Enterprise Territory Management
- Ensure each prioritized initiative meets explicit business metrics that deliver gains in field productivity, and/or customer acquisition/retention.
- Provide direction and management of the process software and systems used to help capture and prioritize all business processes requirements within GTM.
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to prioritize projects, scope the requirements, develop, design, and implement solutions across all GTM functions: Sales, Pre-Sales, SalesOps, Marketing, Channels, and Customer Success.
- Partner closely with the Business Technology Architecture team to develop the long term strategy around business processes and systems needed to support corporate goals.
- Partner with our Governance, Risk and Compliance team to consider compliance processes for SOX, GDPR etc. in the development of long term goals
Required Experience & Skills:
- 7+ years of experience in Sales Operations, Business Operations or IT.
- Deep understanding of the lead-to-support business process and supporting technologies
- Must be customer centric and have the interpersonal skills necessary to manage business and technology relationships
- Comfortable working from limited information, asking new questions, seeking new answers to old questions. Continuously seeks to improve and standardize processes, systems, has and demonstrates a strong bias towards building systems, processes, tools, that scale.
- Self starter, excels in self directing, solution seeker, seeks new opportunities, does things without being told, requires minimum supervision. Is consistently accurate, delivers high quality work and on time. Looks for lasting results and long term solutions.
- Ability to effectively work and lead a cross-functional team through a high degree of movement and change. Demonstrates consistent ability to set a vision, prioritize, cut through noise and execute through ambiguity.
- Demonstrates high EQ, tact, diplomacy, and self awareness. Is able to have courageous difficult discussions, influence and negotiate, navigate productively through conflict, and lead cross functionally at peer level and above to drive decisions forward.
((Colorado, New York and Washington only*) Minimum OTE of $154,000/year + equity + benefits))
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.