The UK enterprise sales team is growing!
Okta EMEA’s enterprise sales organisation are a team of entrepreneurial and driven sales professionals and they are playing a key role in the expansion of Okta as we establish ourselves as a market leader in the UKI territory, leveraging Okta’s existing customer references, marketing programs, partner base and ISV & alliance relationships.
Okta’s Top 5 Core Leadership Competencies are part of the deeply ingrained principles that guide all of our company’s actions. They also align strongly to our cultural cornerstones, our Okta values: love our customers, empower our people, never stop innovating, act with integrity, and maintain transparency. It’s our expectation that our managers and leaders embody these core competencies:
- Builds Effective Teams: Building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals.
- Demonstrates Self-Awareness (EQ): Using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses.
- Develops Talent: Developing people to meet both their career goals and the organization’s goals.
- Drives Results: Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Strategic Mindset: Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies.
As an Okta Large Enterprise Account Executive you will:
- Develop and execute sales strategies and tactics to generate pipeline, drive sales opportunities and deliver repeatable and predictable bookings
- Embrace to Okta’s #1 core value to always love our customers
- Generating new business with the world’s largest organisations
- Position Okta at both the functional and business value level with target stakeholders;
- Champion Okta to prospective clients at sales presentations, site visits and product demonstrations
- Build effective working partnerships with your Okta colleagues (channel partners, sales engineering, business value management, customer first + many more!) with humility and enthusiasm
You could be a great fit for this role if you have:
- Passion for technology and how it can help organisations compete and thrive in the Digital Age;
- Excitement about the opportunity to join the UK territory arm of an exciting and fast-growing SaaS provider;
- A track record of success selling a Software-as-a-Service and/or Cloud Computing services to the largest and most complex organisations in the UK territory
- Experience in value-based selling at senior/C-Level
- A reputation as a trusted business partner for you peers in the local reseller and system integrator community
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- The ability to travel, including customer & partner sites, and visits to our EMEA HQ in London, and the US
You might also have:
- Understanding of and experience with Identity & Access Management, Single Sign-on and API-based solutions is always great but definitely not a must have
- BSc/BA degree or equivalent (preferred but not essential)
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is a progressive company that values you as an individual. We are committed to career progression, employee wellbeing and making a positive impact in our local communities.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.
Apply now to continue the conversation.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.