Okta is powered by people and software. It is crucial to our organization that employees and software work together seamlessly. Our Partner Enablement Team is evolving, growing, and focused on driving alignment of people, process, and priorities by leveraging an enablement program experience, both internally and externally, to help Okta and its partners to achieve revenue and growth goals. This is an EMEA based role reporting into Global Partner Enablement but also aligned to regional alliance goals and leadership for execution. In this role, you will be responsible for input into global programs and ensuring the delivery and execution of those programs within the region.
The ideal candidate is a high energy individual with hands-on, partner-facing expertise and experience who is comfortable in content creation, delivery, and working cross-functionally to accelerate time to knowledge. As the face of Partner Enablement in EMEA you are passionate about, and have a deep understanding of, the partner ecosystem. You must be a solid communicator who works well with other focused team members to assist in coordinated, multidisciplinary programs to ensure ongoing improvement of product and role-based knowledge. The broad categories of partner roles are defined as: Sales, Presales, Services (Education, Consulting, Support) and Marketing. Quality, on time deliverables, and unwavering focus on partner success, internally and externally, are of paramount importance to succeed in this position.
This individual will be responsible for the administration of multiple programs and help drive reporting, content analysis, content alignment and refresh cycles as well as program participation. This position provides specialist support for various internal programs to help improve operational efficiency with the realization that process should facilitate, not inhibit, progress. The successful candidate will work closely with several cross-functional teams including Alliances, Sales and Technical Enablement, Partner Program & Experience and others to facilitate a drive towards self-sufficiency with Okta’s robust ecosystem while integrating partner messaging into Okta’s internal enablement efforts.
- Establish Partner Enablement brand in EMEA responsible for:
- Coordinating external partner enablement
- Internal enablement on Value of, and Working with, Partners in region
- Support coordinated New Product Introduction (NPI) process
- Contribute to regional efforts to define which partner support which Routes To Markets (RTMs) and NPI
- Work with regional alliance and enablement leaders to define target metrics of success
- Benchmark, track, and report on metrics using insight to improve programs
- Understand Okta’s broader enablement efforts to leverage and extend to the partner community
- Engage with regional leaders to identify gaps and introduce efficiencies for all things related to Partner Enablement
- Become trusted advisor and strategic leader in the eyes of regional alliance leadership
What We Look for in this Role:
- Understanding of, and the ability to communicate the importance of, Identity Management
- Strong understanding of the partner ecosystem
- Ability to navigate cross functionally in a complex business environment
- Work with global resources, be a global partner.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.