At Okta, Partners are at the center of what we do and the Global Partner Program Team Partner is responsible for providing Partners with programs, tools and resources to help them build a successful and profitable Okta practice.
Okta is looking for an experienced Partner Program Operations Manager/Sr. Manager to lead the Partner Program Operations team and support the Okta Partner Connect Program globally. This person should have experience managing and driving Software as a Subscription (SaaS) partner programs and will be required to work cross functionally to ensure operational success and ease of doing business. This individual will use a data driven approach while incorporating partner feedback and internal feedback to optimize the Okta Partner Connect Program. The ideal candidate also has experience working in a hyper-growth company.
Job Responsibilities & Duties:
- Be the expert on all aspects of Okta Partner Connect Program.
- Drive Okta Partner Connect operations strategy, innovate and continuously improve partner programs, and develop new ways to scale how Okta runs its partner ecosystems
- Partner Program Operation Manager/Sr Manager is the primary point of contact for the global Partner team, to ensure ease of doing business via Okta Partner Connect Program
- Lead the Partner Program Operations team responsible for partner program management, partner tools, partner inbox and day-to-day support of the Okta Partner Connect ecosystem.
- Oversee and facilitate the onboarding process for new Okta partners, including but not limited to partner applications, partner contracts, partner due-diligence
- Work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders to resolve issues, understand the business and data challenges, identifying optimization opportunities and respond to escalation and exception requests
- Represent the Partner Program & Experience team in all operational/business projects supporting our partners
- Own and administer Partner Salesforce data, Partner PRM system and Partner Content Management system
- Monitor Partner performance within the Okta Partner Connect program, including annual performance review
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 5-7 years work experience in SAAS company, preferably working in Partner Operations, Partner Program and with Partners (Reseller, MSPs, GSIs, Distributor Partners). across multiple geographies.
- Experience in managing a team
- Strong experience in operations, system improvement (Salesforce), partner contracts and driving adoption via partners.
- Organized, detailed oriented and able to juggle multiple projects at once.
- Experience drafting content, writing and editing.
- Outstanding verbal communication skills and detailed project management skills.
- Self-starter and excellent problem solver via collaboration.
- Interest in understanding the Identity landscape.
- Demonstrated experience working cross-functionally across organizations.
- A high degree of honesty, integrity and sound judgment.
- Willingness to listen, learn and incorporate other ideas into all aspects of a job.
- Comfortable with travel up to 10%.
- BA/BS degree, MBA or Masters degree preferred