The Partner Success Architect is a cross-functional role, and key member of the Partner Success team, that will facilitate bringing Okta’s significant delivery knowledge and experience to Partners from multiple internal sources. The role is responsible for providing guidance and feedback on the technical aspects of Partner delivered solutions. This includes ensuring that they are viable, include best practices and lessons learned, make efficient use of Okta, sufficiently mitigate risks, and accelerate time to value. The role is introduced late in the sales cycle, and continues through the successful delivery of the solution.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide input and guidance to Partners as they build and expand technical capabilities of their delivery practice teams.
- Address any design solution challenges around conventionality, alignment with Okta features, use of Okta lessons learned, best practices, and cost of ownership.
- Review Partner delivery capabilities to ensure teams can deliver as designed.
- Discuss and promote risk mitigation strategies for Partner delivered solutions
- Lead, facilitate, or attend discussions with internal Okta resources to either assist with, or advise on, Partner delivered solutions.
- Facilitate Partner issue escalation.
- Help guide Okta internal Partner delivery & enablement strategy
- Review, update, and promote Partner enablement tools such as Okta Partner Connect Portal
- 3+ years of delivering Okta’s product to customers (preferred)
- 5+ years of consulting experience (Strongly preferred)
- 5+ years of requirement gathering and scoping of Professional Services
- 5+ years driving application architecture design
- 4+ years experience with (IAM) architectures
- 4+ years of experience with implementing cloud computing solutions including AWS, Google Apps, Salesforce etc.
- 3+ years of oversight/guidance experience including offering subject matter expertise.
- Familiarity with IAM solution providers is strongly desired
- Demonstrated ability to work and interact with CxOs and high-level customer executives.
- Experience in leading design review workshops to validate and steer solutions.
- Experience in validating functional specifications and system design specifications for customer engagements.
- Optimize user experience while implementing high security to critical applications.
- Proficiency with various open source software and development tools
- Strong knowledge of Security Architecture, Design and Operations, Active Directory, LDAP, SAML, OIDC, OAuth, SSO, REST, RBAC XML, SOAP, JSON
- Knowledge of Load Balancers and Reverse Proxies and Web Access Management such as F5, Siteminder, Oracle Access Manager and NGINX
Education and Certification
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline, or equivalent experience
- Okta Certified Consultant (Strongly preferred)
- TOGAF and/or CISSP certification is a plus
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.