Okta is looking for a Professional Services Operations Manager to join the Global Services Strategy & Operations team supporting the Customer First organization.
In this role, you will support the global Professional Services team through business process and improvement initiatives, analytics, reporting and automation. This individual should have the ability to track and report on all KPIs and present findings and actionable insights to leadership. In addition, this individual will also leverage business systems to deliver reliable, scalable and efficient solutions to support PS objectives.
As a strategic advisor to the PS leadership team, this resource will be critical to providing insight that results in data driven change across the Okta organization and for our customers.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Own and deliver regular reports and dashboards around PS KPIs such as Bookings, Billings, Utilization, Revenue, Margin, Investment work, project profitability, burn down (actuals and scheduled).
- Clearly and concisely communicate findings to the senior management and executive team.
- Provide all metrics, graphs, analysis needed for end of quarter QBR and Ops Review decks to support the narrative of the business.
- Build and own capacity and resourcing models in coordination with FP&A and leadership teams; heavily support annual budget planning exercise.
- Help develop a core set of success metrics along with a repeatable process to monitor and measure success for new and existing initiatives; can include automating and expanding our reporting capabilities and cadences and crafting operational scorecards weekly/monthly/quarterly etc.
- Pull all quarterly results tied to variable compensation and input for management approval.
- Work closely with Services leadership to ensure data is reflected properly in PSA, SFDC, and all other tools across the organization.
- Partner closely with the data and analytics team on Professional Services reporting needs and data accuracy.
- Act as a primary business partner for quarterly and yearly target setting exercises, system enhancements and ongoing reporting needs.
- Identify process automation and improvement opportunities while working with cross-functional teams to drive these initiatives.
- Understand and help guide the build of the backend systems that power seamless reporting and automation of tools.
- Assist in managing our PSA system and process design to continuously identify areas of improvement for increased efficiency.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent reporting and analytical skills; 6-8 years of experience in an operational analytics/reporting role, preferably with post-sales experience.
- Significant knowledge and experience in Salesforce, Excel and Tableau.
- FinancialForce knowledge and reporting experience is strongly desired.
- Strong understanding of SaaS financial and business metrics.
- Demonstrated ability to collect and assess data and present it in an actionable/insightful way.
- Excellent organizational skills - this role will be expected to work on multiple projects concurrently with varying priority.
- Excellent communication skills - can communicate complex topics with simple language.
- You are analytically driven with Excel expertise (e.g. vlookup, pivot tables, table formulas) and comfortable handling multiple data sets.
- Structured, logical, and creative thinking: the ability to dissect a problem using a critical approach and iteratively test solutions.
- Established track record in driving cross-functional initiatives with measurable impact.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.