Okta is an identity company. Identity matters because we’re all unique. We were raised in different countries, cities, and towns. We have unique backgrounds. We’ve faced specific challenges. And we've learned a lot along the way. At Okta we believe those experiences equip us to look at the world with our own perspective. Our SaaS product protects your right to be you, and we want every single one of our employees to feel a sense of belonging, acceptance and comfort to express their ideas, because ultimately our differences are what makes us great. And guess what? You could join us because…
The Okta EMEA Alliances team is growing!
Okta is looking for a Regional Alliances Manager with strong deal, strategy and relationship management experience to partner with Okta’s Regional Solution Providers and Channel Partners with the aim of extending and enhancing Okta’s position in the German market.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong background within Channel and Partner management along with an understanding of all the elements that are required to enable partners to be successful with the Okta solution.
A Regional Alliances Manager at Okta will need to think strategically and analytically about business, product and technical challenges, with the ability to create compelling value propositions and work cross-organisationally to build consensus to drive revenue. We are looking for someone who is creative, proactive and looking to expand and advance their Regional Alliances knowledge. We want you to grow as Okta grows!
As an Okta Regional Alliances Manager you will:
- Drive revenue generation within the Regional Alliances partner ecosystem in Germany;
- Provide world-class program management and thought leadership across an assigned partner base to increase revenue and drive incremental business opportunities;
- Collaborate with Okta’s Executive, Business Development, Marketing and Sales teams to identify key partners, build a strategic plan for initiating conversations and sell the value of a mutually beneficial working relationship to those partners;
- Define tailored value propositions and create detailed go-to-market plans that strengthen our value proposition to the marketplace while providing new revenue opportunities;
- Serve as the partner advocate inside Okta; evangelize partners and the opportunities they present by injecting partner DNA into Okta field sales;
- Represent both the voice of the Regional Alliance Partners to Okta and the voice of Okta to Partners as required to resolve issues and attain revenue;
- Build relationships with partner sales teams to keep Okta “front and centre” for appropriate opportunities.
You could be a great fit for this role if you have:
- Proven experience of business development or alliances at a SaaS company, successfully implementing channel/field alliances strategy to drive increased sales;
- A track record of exceeding channel sales revenue targets;
- A business leader who is able to influence and build strong relationships with decision makers across all levels of partner and prospect organizations;
- Current knowledge of the trends and market leading companies in the broader Cloud Computing and Identity Management ecosystem;
- Experience with Cloud Software Vendors and their strategies/business models;
- Willingness to work from Okta's Munich office;
- Fluency in German and English (essential);
- A high degree of honesty, integrity and sound judgment.
You might also have:
- Understanding of and experience with Identity & Access Management, Single Sign-on and API-based solutions
- BSc/BA degree or equivalent (preferred but not essential)
Okta is a progressive company that values you as an individual. We are committed to career progression, employee wellbeing and making a positive impact in our local communities.
Apply now to continue the conversation and speak with one of our recruiters…
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The foundation for secure connections between people and technology
Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud enables organizations to securely connect the right people to the right technologies at the right time. With over 6,500 pre-built integrations to applications and infrastructure providers, Okta customers can easily and securely use the best technologies for their business. Over 7,950 organizations, including 20th Century Fox, JetBlue, Nordstrom, Slack, Teach for America and Twilio, trust Okta to help protect the identities of their workforces and customers.