Position Description: Do you have the business savvy and the technical sales background necessary to help establish Okta as a key technology platform provider?
The Enterprise Regional Sales Manager will manage the sales process within assigned territories of business for prospective accounts and regional consultant influencers. They will continually ensure assigned territory growth and profitability by developing solid business relationships with new clients for Okta. They will develop and execute strategies and sales tactics in the following areas: territory planning, pre-request for proposal prospecting, relationship development, pricing, presentation and delivery (finalist or other), negotiations, closing and managing contracts. This individual will identify leads that fit within ideal client profiles for the purpose of marketing the company’s products and services as well as qualify identified leads to determine best products and services that will meet potential client’s needs. The Regional Sales Manager will initiate contact and follow-up on sales meetings and teleconferences, meet sales objectives and targets at profitable rates, move prospects into implementation, and meet established sales goals and quota schedule per plan year’s objectives. They will work with sales support to initiate customized proposals and communication for prospective clients and develop familiarity with potential clients to best meet their needs and to field inquiries.
The successful candidate will organize and conduct sales presentations, site visits and product demonstrations to prospective clients and will represent Okta in a consistent, effective and professional manner to best develop new clients. He/She will need to foster ongoing mutually beneficial relationships with consultants and maintain a solid knowledge of Okta’s technology. It is important that this individual exercise leadership, demonstrates results-oriented sales planning, and works in a positive and motivating way with internal counterparts and external clients.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets
- Develop and execute a comprehensive regional plan
- Accelerate customer adoption
- Prospect, Build and Maintain a robust sales pipeline
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
- Manage contract negotiations
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Expect moderate travel (50%)
Minimum REQUIRED Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum 10 years of quota exceeding Enterprise Sales experience working for a technology vendor selling Enterprise solutions
- A track record of success selling to Enterprise accounts
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Extensive customer network
- Strong leadership skills
- Must live in Florida
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.