The Manager of Sales Development EMEA is a people and customer obsessed position based
in Dublin and is responsible for hiring, managing and mentoring a team of Outbound Sales
Development Reps to meet and exceed goals for activity, pipeline and bookings. The Sales
Development Reps are responsible for prospecting to generate leads and opportunities for
Account Executives that they partner with.
Candidates considered for the Sales Development Manager role must have a passion to
succeed, a clear vision of their goals & career path and the desire to be part of a dynamic team
environment of growth and change. Okta needs a seasoned Sales Development Manager who
can not only coach and lead the team but is a self-starting, proactive, results-oriented sales
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
● Your team will generate new business opportunities to fuel new business sales pipeline
● Responsible for career development and advancement of team individuals
● Hire, coach, motivate and mentor Outbound Sales Development reps
● Report on results and performance
● Constantly seek opportunities for improvement and enhancement
● Align with marketing and sales leadership stakeholders
● Previous experience in a prospecting or closing role with a strong track record of results
● Experience of leading, hiring & developing a high performance sales or xDR team in
SaaS or Software
● Knowledge and experience with a modern sales and marketing technology stack
● Data drive and analytical, able articulate to senior leaders
● Excellent written/verbal communication and problem-solving skills
● Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual
● Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
● Excellent time management/organizational skills
● Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
● Fluency in German & English
Okta’s Top 5 Core Leadership Competencies are part of the deeply ingrained principles that guide all of our company’s actions. They also align strongly to our cultural cornerstones, our Okta values: love our customers, empower our people, never stop innovating, act with integrity, and maintain transparency. It’s our expectation that our managers and leaders embody these core competencies:
- Builds Effective Teams: Building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals.
- Demonstrates Self-Awareness (EQ): Using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses.
- Develops Talent: Developing people to meet both their career goals and the organization’s goals.
- Drives Results: Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Strategic Mindset: Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, physial or mental disability, or status as a protected veteran.We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and convictions records, consistent with applicable laws. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please use this Form to request an accommodation.
Okta offers everything you need to support your work, your life, and your work-life balance. Click here to learn more: https://rewards.okta.com/us
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.