Okta is looking for an Enterprise Sales Development Representative to prospect into large organizations. We offer competitive salaries, phenomenal benefits, and a high-energy environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth. This role is located in our Washington D.C office. SDR’S are high energy professionals that drive the demand for our market-leading identity governance cloud solutions. Ideal candidates should be eager to demonstrate their ability to be sales driven self-starters.
Why work at Okta?
- We believe that work is a never-ending process of learning and iteration.
- We work on extremely complex problems.
- Your colleagues will be really effing smart (and cool to hang out with).
- We work on products that make millions of people's work lives better.
- We're funded by the industry's most respected investors.
- You'll have the opportunity to change technology forever.
Your Role: As an Enterprise Sales Development Representative at Okta you are responsible for outbound prospecting into targeted enterprise accounts
- You will be an integral part of the Enterprise sales process by generating new business opportunities to drive pipeline growth
- Outbound prospecting US Fortune 1000 companies via cold calling, email, and other marketing campaigns
- You will work closely with Sales Management and individual Enterprise Account Executives to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for new business
- Generate sales-ready meetings and opportunities for Account Executives using Okta’s qualification criteria
- Achieve or exceed monthly pipeline and meeting conversation quotas
- Utilize Salesforce.com to direct, track, and report on all sales activities and results while maintaining clean data integrity
- Uncover prospect’s business challenges and identify relevant opportunities within target accounts for new and upsell/cross-sell opportunities
- Work closely with the Marketing team to drive continuous improvement in lead quality, conversion rates, and pipeline generation
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited University
- 1+ year of previous prospecting or sales experience
- CRM experience, SDFC (SalesForce) strongly preferred
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Prior history of achieving sales targets or business goals
The foundation for secure connections between people and technology
Okta is the leading provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud connects and protects employees of many of the world's largest enterprises. It also securely connects enterprises to their partners, suppliers and customers. With deep integrations to over 5,000 apps, the Okta Identity Cloud enables simple and secure access from any device. Thousands of customers, including Experian, 20th Century Fox, LinkedIn, Flex, News Corp, Dish Networks and Adobe trust Okta to work faster, boost revenue and stay secure. Okta helps customers fulfill their missions faster by making it safe and easy to use the technologies they need to do their most significant work