We’re looking for experienced professionals in search of full-time opportunities to join us as we build a team of Sales Development Representatives (SDR) to support our Eastern Territories. SDR’S are high energy professionals that drive the demand for our market-leading identity governance cloud solutions. Ideal candidates should be eager to demonstrate their ability to be sales driven self-starters. We’ll provide tools, training, & excellent mentorship/leadership that will help advance your sales career at Okta.
Why work at Okta?
- We believe that work is a never-ending process of learning and iteration.
- We work on extremely complex problems.
- Your colleagues will be really effing smart (and cool to hang out with).
- We work on products that make millions of people's work lives better.
- We're funded by the industry's most respected investors.
- You'll have the opportunity to change technology forever.
- Qualify, follow up, educate, and execute a substantial volume of cold leads to progress prospects further into Okta’s sales process
- Generate sales-ready meetings and opportunities for Account Executives using Okta’s qualification criteria
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest through cold discovery calls, and email campaigns
- Utilize your active listening skills to understand and uncover customer needs and business problems to effectively communicate how Okta can solve them
- Work closely with the Marketing team to drive continuous improvement in lead quality, conversion rates, and pipeline generation
- Provide accurate lead distribution and thorough discovery to the assigned Account Executive
- Consistently achieve quota to ensure territory revenue and growth objectives
- Use and maintain the Salesforce.com system according to Okta’s standards; provide metrics on leads
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited University
- Minimum of 6 months previous prospecting experience
- Salesforce.com experience a plus
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual
- A desire to grow and advance a career in sales
- The usual; Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- Flexible time away
- Monday, Wednesday, & Friday catered lunches
- Stocked kitchens with drinks and snacks
- Onsite fitness classes and chair massages
- Pet Insurance
- Employee stock purchase plans
- + Much more
The foundation for secure connections between people and technology
Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud enables organizations to securely connect the right people to the right technologies at the right time. With over 6,500 pre-built integrations to applications and infrastructure providers, Okta customers can easily and securely use the best technologies for their business. Over 7,400 organizations, including 20th Century Fox, JetBlue, Nordstrom, Slack, Teach for America and Twilio, trust Okta to help protect the identities of their workforces and customers.