Okta’s Sales Development Representatives are high energy professionals that drive the
demand, awareness, and interest for our market-leading cloud Security solutions. You will
partner and collaborate closely with members of our Account Executive and Marketing teams to
generate qualified sales leads, set meetings, and yield new deal opportunities. We're looking for
professionals with strong organizational and follow up skills who work well in a team
environment. Prior lead generation or sales prospecting experience and a degree would be a
big plus for this role.
We're an identity company. Identity matters because we’re all unique. We were raised in
countries, cities, and towns. We have unique backgrounds. We’ve faced specific challenges.
And we've learned a lot along the way. At Okta we believe those experiences equip us to look at
the world with our own perspective. Our product protects your right to be you, and we want
every single one of our employees to feel a sense of belonging, acceptance, and comfort to
express their ideas, because ultimately our differences are what makes us great.
The role in summary:
● Uncover and approach prospects to generate new business opportunities to fuel the
● Help create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory
● Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e.: adding contacts, emails, strategic
● Conduct high-level conversations with Senior Executives in prospect accounts
● Evangelize Okta and the On-Demand mode
● Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities and closed business
Skills needed to be successful:
● Previous prospecting experience
● Experience in working to sales targets, KPIs or under time pressure would be a plus
● Salesforce.com experience
● Excellent written/verbal communication skills
● Strong problem-solving skills
● Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual who is goal orientated
● Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
● Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful product sale
● Excellent time management/organizational skills
● A passion for the Tech/ Saas industry
● Fluency in any Nordic language & English
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, physial or mental disability, or status as a protected veteran.We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and convictions records, consistent with applicable laws. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please use this Form to request an accommodation.
Okta offers everything you need to support your work, your life, and your work-life balance. Click here to learn more: https://rewards.okta.com/us
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.