Okta is an identity company. Identity matters because we’re all unique. We were raised in different countries, cities, and towns. We have unique backgrounds. We’ve faced specific challenges. And we've learned a lot along the way. At Okta we believe those experiences equip us to look at the world with our own perspective. Our SaaS product protects your right to be you, and we want every single one of our employees to feel a sense of belonging, acceptance and comfort to express their ideas, because ultimately our differences are what makes us great. And guess what? You could join us because…
The Benelux sales team is growing!
Okta’s Benelux sales organisation are a team of high-performing, entrepreneurial and driven sales professionals and they are playing a key role in the global expansion of Okta as we establish ourselves as a market leader in the Benelux territory, leveraging Okta’s existing customer references, marketing programs, partner base and ISV & alliance relationships. After overachieving against their regional goals last year the team continues to expand and we are looking for an experienced Enterprise Sales Director in Amsterdam to help guide and mentor the existing team to further successes in 2020 and beyond!
We are looking for a strong sales leader to report into the Regional VP for Benelux, and focus on building a high-performing team. This Leader will focus on coaching and developing the team to continue to succeed through skill development, adherence to activity standards, providing inspiration, and building a highly empowered, diverse, constructive sales culture.
The Enterprise team is focused on 2,000+ employee user base accounts.
As an Okta Sales Director you will:
- Lead our team of Account Executives in the Netherlands to achieve individual and team quotas;
- Support direct reports by participating and leading in client and prospect meetings or engaging other resources as required;
- Embrace to Okta’s #1 core value to always love our customers;
- Mentor and develop our sales team which is to include hiring and mentoring new Account Executives;
- Report on sales activity and provide forecasts to senior management;
- Coordinate and lead weekly and monthly one-on-one and team-wide pipeline reviews, meetings and training sessions to ensure ongoing improvement;
- Quote, negotiate, and assist Account Executives in closing highly complex transactions through the development of executive-level relationships with key prospects;
- Build effective working partnerships with your Okta colleagues (channel partners, sales engineering, business value management, customer first + many more globally!) with humility and enthusiasm.
You could be a great fit for this role if you have:
- Demonstrated success in directly leading a high-performing sales team within a software sales environment;
- The ability to call upon different influencing styles as appropriate in order to build and maintain trusting relationships with direct reports, colleagues and customers;
- Experience of leading, coaching, and developing senior account executives;
- Previous experience of setting KPI’s, performance reviews and individual development plans;
- Experience in value-based selling at senior/C-Level;
- A track record of individual success selling a Software-as-a-Service and/or Cloud Computing services to the largest and most complex organizations in the Benelux Region;
- Passion for technology and how it can help organisations compete and thrive in the Digital Age;
- Excitement about the opportunity to join the Benelux arm of an exciting and fast-growing SaaS provider;
- A reputation as a trusted business partner for your peers in the local reseller and system integrator community;
- Willingness to work from our Amsterdam office as required;
- The desire to travel across the Benelux region as required;
- Fluency in Dutch & English (both languages essential).
You might also have:
- Understanding of and experience with Identity & Access Management, Single Sign-on and API-based solutions
- BSc/BA degree or equivalent (preferred but not essential)
Okta is a progressive company that values you as an individual. We are committed to career progression, employee wellbeing and making a positive impact in our local communities.
Apply now to continue the conversation and speak with one of our recruiters…
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The foundation for secure connections between people and technology
Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud enables organizations to securely connect the right people to the right technologies at the right time. With over 6,500 pre-built integrations to applications and infrastructure providers, Okta customers can easily and securely use the best technologies for their business. Over 7,950 organizations, including 20th Century Fox, JetBlue, Nordstrom, Slack, Teach for America and Twilio, trust Okta to help protect the identities of their workforces and customers.