The responsibility of the Senior Director of GTM Strategic Planning, Analytics and Incentive Design will be split between driving productivity lift and efficiency improvements across all Go-To-Market Strategy & Operations (GTM S&O) functions as well as providing the right data driven insights and analytics to the President of WW Field Operations. In this role, you’ll have an opportunity to partner closely with all the SMEs across GTM S&O to standardize and drive consistent data, analytics, and frameworks. You will be working closely with the President of WW Field Operations to prepare for all Internal and External business reviews. This role is highly cross-functional and requires an individual who has a high degree of learning agility.
- Work with various Executive Leadership (CFO, CRO, CMO, CCO) and key cross functional stakeholders (marketing, finance, sales, customer first, product) to define short and long term growth targets aligned to OKTA’s GTM and Financial goals.
- Partner closely with GTM leaders, other Strategy & Ops partners, and cross functional teams to build standardized reporting that measures the overall health and trajectory of the business within our standard operating cadence (QBRs, monthly reporting packs, weekly flash reports, kickoffs, all hands, etc).
- Build the strategic long-range planning, annual operating plan and forecasting model for GTM leadership in partnership with Finance, Marketing, Sales, and Customer First Strategy & Ops teams.
- Design and develop processes and procedures to manage and administer Anaplan, including the Anaplan/tool roadmap for scalable system solution for GTM planning.
- Assist in data management, governance, attribution rules, and data quality with other functional data owners to ensure data integrity across different departments.
- Create presentations, memos, etc to ensure awareness and alignment across the GTM org and OKTA (via leadership meetings, e-team updates, Board meetings, etc).
- Drive the annual compensation planning design cycle from design-to-deployment for all departments within the GTM organization
- Identify and define opportunities for automation of existing planning, analytics, and incentive design processes. Collaborate with cross functional teams to bring these ideas to life.
- Support the development of Exec Staff and Board materials.
The Ideal Candidate possesses:
- 10+ years of professional work experience in strategy or related field. Prior high-growth operations or startup experience is highly desired. Strong technical, business and finance acumen.
- Proficient with various analytics, visualization, and BI platforms (Tableau, Anaplan, Alteryx, etc.) and the ability to quickly understand new and proprietary tools.
- Ability to take large amounts of data and build an informed and easy to understand perspective on how to improve the impact of GTM investments and drive stakeholder alignment.
- Intuitive and creative mindset with a passion for leveraging data to inform decisions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and resourceful in achieving success in the face of ambiguity while prioritizing and managing multiple responsibilities.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with a portfolio of assignments and drive complex strategic projects with many cross functional stakeholders to completion with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional people skills; ability to engage and influence people across teams, including ability to interact with and influence senior company executives (SVPs, VPs, CFOs, Presidents, and C-Level Officers).
- Embodies trust. Must have high ethical standards and ability to exercise sound judgment.
- Advanced knowledge of SaaS industry issues and concerns.
- Broad knowledge across Go-To-Market functions, activities, and the standard operating KPIs.
- Builds Effective Teams: Building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals.
- Demonstrates Self-Awareness (EQ): Using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses.
- Develops Talent: Developing people to meet both their career goals and the organization’s goals.
- Drives Results: Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Strategic Mindset: Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies.
((Colorado, New York and Washington only*) Minimum OTE of $204,000/year + equity + benefits))
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, physial or mental disability, or status as a protected veteran.We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and convictions records, consistent with applicable laws. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please use this Form to request an accommodation.
Okta offers everything you need to support your work, your life, and your work-life balance. Click here to learn more: https://rewards.okta.com/us
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.