Okta is the foundation for secure connections between people and technology. By harnessing the power of the cloud, Okta allows people to access applications on any device at any time, while still enforcing strong security protections. It integrates directly with an organisation’s existing directories and identity systems, as well as 6,500+ applications. Because Okta runs on an integrated platform, organisations can implement the service quickly at large scale and low total cost.
Thousands of customers, including Adobe, Allergan, Chiquita, LinkedIn, NTT and Western Union, trust Okta to help their organisations work faster, boost revenue, and stay secure.
Okta is looking for a Senior Manager, ANZ Global Systems Integrators with strong deal, strategy and relationship management experience to accelerate our global systems integrator (GSI) ecosystem. The objective is to extend Okta’s GSI reach, revenues and services delivery via a robust and highly active GSI ecosystem with leading partners such as Deloitte, Accenture, PwC, IBM, Cognizant and KPMG.
The candidate will have significant experience and passion in launching and scaling GSI Go-To-Market programs tactically at the field level between the GSI and Okta’s enterprise sales organisation. The ideal candidate will also possess a strong channel sales and marketing background and leadership skills that enables them to engage with GSIs vertical consulting and horizontal leadership teams to drive strong field level engagement between the GSI and Okta.
This is a critical role within the Okta team and will require cross-functional leadership skills to work with Okta Sales, Support, Services, Product and Engineering. This role will be a major change agent, having impact and influence with a high degree of autonomy, energy, flexibility and drive to create real and measurable business results across ANZ. For this role, business relationship development, sales and marketing acumen are more important than technical knowledge.
Candidates should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions and work cross-organizationally to build consensus. We are looking for candidates that are creative, aggressive and looking to expand and advance their GSI Alliance sales responsibilities.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Passionate Field Alliances champion who can provide world-class program management and thought leadership across Global System Integrator partner base to increase sourced revenue and drive incremental pipeline opportunities
- Establish and execute joint Go-To-Market initiatives with our ANZ GSI Partners that drive Okta lead generation and annual revenues
- Broker and develop effective relationships between Okta and our ANZ GSIs’ Consulting/Sales, Marketing, Professional Services, and Product Development organisations
- Define and communicate Okta’s value propositions to GSIs’ Advisory, Marketing, Professional Services and Vertical organisations, driven through webinars, training, partner events and other communications
- Work closely with the VP and General Manager of ANZ and the VP, Worldwide Field Alliances to define, execute and evangelize the Field Alliance and GSI GTM partner strategy both internally and externally
- Develop internal and external-facing marketing and sales collateral supporting the GSI GTM partnership
- Develop domain expertise and thought leadership regarding the partner’s current areas of focus as well as potential new areas for expansion (WDAY+ Okta, Proofpoint + Okta, etc…)
- Work closely with the Okta ANZ Sales organisation to broker account mapping and field-level relationships with GSI Partner Sales, Marketing and overlay teams
- Strong history of building and driving pipeline generation at the field level with direct sales and go-to-market partner organisations
- Work with Global Alliance Managers to roll out global programmes at a regional level.
- Help drive contracts and agreements that support the global goals of our GSI partners.
- Deliver basic Okta sales training and enablement to GSI vertical sales leaders and advisors
- Work cross-functionally with Business Operations, Enablement, Legal, Marketing, Product Marketing, Program Management, Services, Sales, Marketing and other internal organisations across Okta on a regular basis
- Strong analytical skills to determine which Go-To-Market partners and programs are driving results and insight to build on that experience
- Proven history of exceeding Alliance/Channel sales or direct sales quotas
- Ability to forecast channel revenue accurately with strong Salesforce.com skills
- Represent both the voice of the partner to Okta and the voice of Okta to the partner as required to resolve issues and attain revenue
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.