This highly visible position will be a player/coach hybrid, managing a team of Sales Effectiveness Specialists within the Commercial space, who work with new hires and tenured sellers to level up their business acumen and sales skills. In addition to managing, this individual will also work directly with sellers and take an active role in the development and delivery of a range of enablement programs including onboarding, continuous learning and reinforcement, annual sales kickoffs and other events.
- Coaching Sales Enablement professionals, with a focus on optimizing their enablement skills, in order to drive sales results within the Commercial space
- Partner with and support sales leadership in driving measurable, improved sales performance within their teams by determining training needs and executing on them
- Work cross-functionally to build and execute a training curriculum for account executives across different market segments and levels of seniority
- Facilitate and deliver training to prepare sellers, so that they have command of the industry, products, sales process and sales techniques
- Develop programs to coach reps towards their next level of success
- Partner with the Sales Enablement Program Management team to provide feedback on additional enablement items needed and act as the SME for these items
- Leveraging the materials provided by the Program Management team, prepare and deliver live training sessions, courses, assignments etc.
- 2+ years of Sales Enablement management experience required (software/technology preferred)
- 4+ years of sales enablement, training and curriculum development required (software/technology preferred)
- 4+ years of direct sales or solution consulting experience required (software/technology preferred)
- Experience leading front of the room trainings
- Proven at explaining and implementing sales methodologies in global settings
- Strong organization and excellent communication skills
- Background in MEDDIC preferred
- BA or BS degree or equivalent experience
- Travel up to 20%
- Builds Effective Teams: Building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals.
- Demonstrates Self-Awareness (EQ): Using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses.
- Develops Talent: Developing people to meet both their career goals and the organization’s goals.
- Drives Results: Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Strategic Mindset: Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.