Okta is an identity company. Identity matters because we’re all unique. We were raised in different countries, cities, and towns. We have unique backgrounds. We’ve faced specific challenges. And we've learned a lot along the way. At Okta we believe those experiences equip us to look at the world with our own perspective. Our SaaS product protects your right to be you, and we want every single one of our employees to feel a sense of belonging, acceptance and comfort to express their ideas, because ultimately our differences are what makes us great. And guess what? You could join us because…
The Global Systems Integrator Team Is Growing!
As Senior Manager, GSIs you will be responsible for developing and managing a number of our Global SI Partners across Southern EMEA. These include Accenture, Deloitte, IBM, KPMG and PwC. You will work with the local practices of these global partners developing local GTMs, whilst leveraging the strength of our global relationships. You may also be required to develop new partnerships with EMEA Headquartered GSIs to support Southern EMEAs growth objectives. The key to success is managing the sometimes conflicting requirements of building a strong Okta business with the GSIs with the requirement to deliver to quarterly revenue targets.
As a Senior Manager for SEMEA GSIs you will:
- Be taking on a role that is critical in the success of Okta’s global expansion.
- Have a strong history of building and driving pipeline generation at the field level with direct sales and go-to-market partner organisations. You will show world-class programme management skills gained whilst managing GSI partnerships for a fast growth technology company.
- Establish and execute joint Go-To-Market initiatives with our Southern EMEA Global Systems Integrator Partners that drive Okta lead generation and annual revenues.
- Broker and develop effective relationships between Okta and our Southern EMEA Global Systems Integrators’ Consulting/Sales, Marketing, Professional Services, and Product Development organisations.
- Work with the Okta Customer First organisation to build a strong Okta delivery capability in the Identity practices of the GSIs and aim to at least double practice revenues year on year.
- Have a proven history of exceeding Alliance/Channel sales or direct sales quotas.
- Work cross-functionally with Business Operations, Enablement, Legal, Marketing, Product Marketing, Program Management, Services, Sales, Marketing and other internal organisations across Okta on a regular basis
- Be responsible for local contracts and participation agreements.
You could be a great fit for this role if you have:
- Experience in managing complex partner relationships, sales, account management or equivalent customer facing role
- Comfort negotiating complex, $500K+ enterprise license agreements
- Ability to influence with a high degree of integrity and independence
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills
- Ability to organise, prioritise, complete activities and meet deadlines on a daily basis
- Requires ability to withstand frequent and intense pressure as a result of demanding workload and must be able to maintain a positive and professional manner throughout
- Experience recording information in Salesforce or similar CRM system preferred (not required)
- Team player who enjoys assisting where needed and finding ways to help
- High activity level, enthusiastic, self-motivated, tenacious
- Proven influencer and negotiator
You might also have:
- A Bachelor's degree equivalent business experience
Okta is a progressive company that values you as an individual. We are committed to career progression, employee wellbeing and making a positive impact in our local communities.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
Apply now to continue the conversation and speak with one of our recruiters.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.