Okta is looking for a Sr. Sales Development Representative (SDR) to prospect target accounts to set opportunities that generate demand for our sales organization.
The Senior Sales Development Representative role is a great opportunity to kick-start your sales and marketing career here at Okta and help drive demand for our market-leading cloud adoption and management solution.
We are looking for an individual who is curious and motivated. The ideal candidate will possess strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and communication skills. A strong candidate is flexible with change, comfortable in a fast-paced environment, and eager to begin a career in Sales and Marketing.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prospecting for new business opportunities via outbounding initiatives.
- Qualify, nurture and develop a volume of inbound leads on set target accounts.
- Generate sales-ready meetings and opportunities for the Account Executives.
- Research contacts and generate demand through call and email campaigns.
- Utilize active listening skills to uncover customer needs and business outcomes.
- Consistently achieve quota by hitting call, email, and meeting targets.
- Willingness to collaborate with other members of the sales and marketing organization to drive deals forward.
- Attend in-person and online marketing events to represent the xDR Organization.
- Use and maintain our SaaS toolkit (SDFC, Outreach etc) to keep data accurate.
- Achieve and exceed monthly set quotas of qualified opportunities.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Minimum of 3 years of previous corporate/business experience. (inside-sales desirable).
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills both in Japanese and English
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful product sale
- Excellent time management/organizational skills
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, physial or mental disability, or status as a protected veteran.We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and convictions records, consistent with applicable laws. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please use this Form to request an accommodation.
Okta offers everything you need to support your work, your life, and your work-life balance. Click here to learn more: https://rewards.okta.com/us
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.