Senior Sales Enablement Program Manager, EMEA
We're an identity company. Identity matters because we’re all unique. We were raised in countries, cities, and towns. We have unique backgrounds. We’ve faced specific challenges. And we've learned a lot along the way. At Okta, we believe those experiences equip us to look at the world with our own perspective. Our product protects your right to be you and we want every single one of our employees to feel a sense of belonging, acceptance, and comfort to express their ideas, because ultimately our differences are what makes us great.
Okta’s EMEA Sales Enablement team’s mission is to empower Okta sellers with the right stories, knowledge and go-to-market skills that will drive valuable engagement with prospective buyers. Taking into consideration multiple solutions, industries, regions and sales segments, there’s a huge opportunity to deliver effective enablement programs to the EMEA sales teams.
To support Okta’s growing business, we’re looking for a highly motivated individual with a passion for developing sales teams, along with the ability to design and implement impactful enablement programs. The ideal Sr. Program Manager, Sales Enablement will have a combined experience of success in sales and developing end-to-end sales enablement programs.
These programs will run across multiple regions within EMEA, so you’ll have to work closely with the local regional leaders in key markets to ensure all of EMEA is enabled effectively.
This role will partner closely with Go-to-Market Leadership to implement the Sales Enablement strategy for EMEA. You’ll act as program lead within a matrix organisation, collaborating with global colleagues from Sales Operations, Field Marketing, Demand Generation, Solutions Marketing, Sales and Sales Leadership. You’ll work closely with the Global Sales Enablement team, based in the U.S. time zone, to leverage existing content where necessary. You will also develop EMEA-specific enablement content.
As a Senior Sales Enablement Program Manager you will:
- Drive sales execution excellence in EMEA by identifying, building, delivering and maintaining scalable sales enablement programs.
- Create and manage a wide range of enablement programs in alignment with business growth plans. Examples of programs and content include: Sales Onboarding, Solution Messaging/Positioning, High-level Demo, Opportunity Qualification, Value Selling, Rep Scorecard and Manager Toolkit.
- Be accountable for the delivery of programs and enablement content throughout the EMEA region.
- Educate new and tenured sellers on sales messaging, product positioning, sales processes, value selling tactics and forecast management.
- Work with and support various business partners to analyse business needs, elicit requirements and design solutions based on your sales enablement expertise.
- Capture best practices from top sellers and disseminate this information for others to benefit from what’s working.
- Use a competency framework to develop enablement and training.
- Document and communicate enablement program details, both high-level and granular details: objectives, goals, competencies, behaviour development and logistical details.
- Create and edit field-facing enablement content, ensuring the right level of information matches the intended audience.
- Maintain and enhance existing enablement programs.
- Monitor and audit existing content, identifying content that should be updated, removed, or created from scratch; develop and implement a plan for each.
- Set program objectives and goals; communicate goals effectively and clearly to stakeholders.
- Measure success of enablement programs by analysing competencies developed, data, survey responses, and anecdotal feedback from participants.
- Facilitate Instructor Led Training (ILT), virtual AND in-person, post COVID restrictions.
You could be a great fit for this role if you have:
- Successful experience as an IT sales professional
- Experience in any of the following: sales enablement, coaching, education, training and/or curriculum development.
- Superb organisation and communication skills.
- Ability to create engaging and effective presentations to communicate to project stakeholders of all seniority levels.
- Ability to bring others along on a project; a true collaboration leader with strong listening skills.
- A demonstrated record of developing enablement programs that impact sales productivity.
- Experience delivering presentations, leading training classes, and facilitating varying audience sizes, from 2 to 100 people, both in-person and virtually.
- Polish, poise and credibility among sales professionals of all seniority levels.
- Worked at a high growth SaaS company with a focus on supporting sales professionals at varying levels of tenure and career experience.
- A passion for working with sales teams.
- Ability and willingness to collaborate with all seniority levels of the go-to-market organisation.
- A highly motivated, self-starter, problem solving attitude.
- A basic understanding of GDPR data and communication policies.
Additional preferences that will be strongly considered:
- Fluency in German, French and/or Dutch languages.
- Demonstrated ability to connect data, metrics and KPIs to enablement programs.
- Experience with Challenger Selling, Value Selling, MEDDICC, Command of the Message and John Barrows Filling the Funnel.
- Mastery in using Google suite.
Travel will be required post COVID restrictions.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.