Okta is the foundation for secure connections between people and technology. By harnessing the power of the cloud, Okta allows people to access applications on any device at any time, while still enforcing strong security protections. It integrates directly with an organization’s existing directories and identity systems, as well as 6,000+ applications. Thousands of customers, including Adobe, Allergan, Nasdaq, LinkedIn, and 20th Century Fox, trust Okta to help their organizations work faster, boost revenue, and stay secure.
Gartner recently recognized Okta as a Leader in the “Magic Quadrant for Access Management, August 2019” for the third year in a row. Additionally, Okta has been placed highest both “Ability to Execute” and “Completeness of Vision” making us the first vendor in the report’s history to do so.
About the Team:
Our rapidly growing customer base and product portfolio require us to have a thoughtful approach to account selling in the Enterprise market. As part of this approach, we are building an Enterprise Inside Sales team. The primary focus of the team is to accelerate the Enterprise sales pipeline by driving deals, upsells, and renewals with new customers, partners, and our install base. The position aims to provide an expedited career path to Enterprise selling.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with Area Directors and their Regional Sales Managers to strategically target new business within their respective territories
- Own the complete sales process within subsidiaries of Enterprise customers; perform discovery calls that drive pipeline and yield revenue
- Manage the upsell and cross-sell sales process for existing enterprise customers
- Drive deals forward by executing demos, quotes, proposals, BVAs
- Partner with Okta’s Customer First team to analyze customer health, identify gaps and risk for churn
- Collaborate and account plan with the Enterprise Account Directors and Renewals Managers with the goal of building a pipeline and booking ARR
- Manage your quarterly pipeline and complete forecasting reports with your manager
- Prior experience achieving quota in a Sales Development/lead generation role within a B2B SaaS organization
- 4+ years of closing or account management experience within a b2b SaaS environment
- Ability to achieve a quarterly sales quota
- Reputation for success in consultative sales environments and putting the customer first
- Strong technical aptitude, strong computer skills – CRM system, Word, Excel, Salesforce.com
- Experienced with independently running qualification calls and demos
- Requires a strong work ethic, can-do attitude and ability to work cross-functionally within the organization
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.