Sr. Analyst, Strategy & Operations (Customer Support Online Experience) -United States Remote
This Senior Analyst, plays a key role in the business and requirements definition, implementation, and on-going maintenance for Customer Support’s online and community systems by understanding the business processes and how systems can help facilitate these processes. This position will often serve as the primary customer interface in understanding and documenting business requirements that solve a business need and serve as the lead in conjunction with Business Technology (BT) development in developing new processes or enhancing current processes.
As part of the greater Go-To-Market Strategy & Operations team, you'll partner closely with the Customer Support team to optimize our online and community systems to create innovative solutions that enable our customer to self-service support of our products. As such, the incumbent will conduct business requirements analysis for our online customer portal and community with a focus on delivering new value added services and continuously improving processes.
This is a cross-functional role, requiring partnership with Okta’s Customer First teams, Business Technology, and Data and Analytics.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide thought leadership and problem solving for Online and Community system solutions.
- Manage and execute on the Online and Community systems roadmap and success metrics.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Partner with the Business to define requirements, implement new processes and tools for community management and online customer self service systems.
- Evaluate new tools and processes to provide holistic impact assessments for informed decision making.
- Monitor impacts of system and process changes and recommend additional suggestions to drive efficiencies.
- Prototype system solutions to provide insights to the business on approaches to solve their business need.
- Work cross functionally with IT (and other departments) to understand our business ecosystem, governance, and change management, in order to facilitate smooth delivery of all projects and enhancements.
- Lead user acceptance testing and participate in testing all system enhancements.
- Perform operational updates to support ongoing business processes.
- Maintain a backlog of all technology related changes for Online and Community team, help prioritize and participate in regular release mgmt. meetings to deliver changes.
- Clearly and concisely communicate status and solution options to leadership.
- Develop and deliver presentations for senior executives.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of business analysis experience supporting programs of significant complexity.
- 2+ years of digital customer experience business experience that includes site navigation and search, and community development.
- Experience with Salesforce Experience Cloud or Salesforce Community Cloud a must
- Expertise in business requirements gathering, documentation, traceability, and testing.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Must be Business-Centric, Data-Oriented, Analytically Minded and Results Driven.
- Ability to understand complex business problems and interpret business and technical requirements.
- Proven ability managing multiple concurrent projects, prioritize effectively, and consistently meet deadlines with minimal oversight.
- Capable of working effectively both independently and part of a team - the ideal candidate is self motivated, excellent time management and organizational skills, strong sense of responsibility, ownership and initiative, while also working collaboratively as part of a cross-functional team.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Information Technology.
((Colorado, New York and Washington only*) Minimum salary of $103,000/year + bonus, commission, or variable comp (depending on role) + equity + benefits)
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.