Get to know Okta
Okta is The World’s Identity Company. We free everyone to safely use any technology—anywhere, on any device or app. Our Workforce and Customer Identity Clouds enable secure yet flexible access, authentication, and automation that transforms how people move through the digital world, putting Identity at the heart of business security and growth.
At Okta, we celebrate a variety of perspectives and experiences. We are not looking for someone who checks every single box - we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences.
Join our team! We’re building a world where Identity belongs to you.
Okta is looking for an outstanding leader to lead our Global Enablement Team Business Partners responsible for the delivery and execution of strategic initiatives for XDRs, sales and presales. This highly impactful role is responsible for the strategic implementation of key business initiatives. The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of sales and has prior experience leading Enablement Business Partner teams and understands regional nuances and best practices for high engagement and retention. The EBP Team will be focused on delivering strategic enablement programs to the field and being the liaison between the field and the Global Enablement Team. This role requires excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to influence and motivate stakeholders at all levels. If you enjoy driving the execution of global enablement strategy, with a proven track record of success, come join the team at Okta!
- Lead, grow, and inspire a team of high performing XDR, Sales and Presales enablement professionals in AMER, EMEA and APJ regions
- Establish relationships and champion the global enablement strategy with business leaders throughout regions
- Create a consistent framework to uncover enablement needs by role and region, identify commonalities and uniqueness, and develop concise articulation of findings with the rest of the global enablement team for awareness, alignment and prioritization
- Ensure successful adoption of enablement priorities by close monitoring of the sales process, MEDDPICC and sales methodologies in region, work collaboratively across the global enablement team to identify needed content, training and programs to close identified gap
- Contribute to the success of the global enablement strategy through excellence in delivery and adoption of programs in region
- Provide role based subject matter expertise to the development of global strategic enablement programs and act as a feedback loop on success and opportunities
- Determine how localized needs will be executed on relative to the Strategic Programs areas of focus
- Set clear performance expectations, conducting regular evaluations (MBR/QBR) with the team members to drive towards measurable impact.
- Be an expert with regards to enablement best practices, and provide thought leadership to position global Okta’s global enablement team as the model in the industry
- Build a strong relationship with sales operations and strategy teams to communicate gaps in processes and documentation impacting enablement execution
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of inspiring and growing top enablement talent
- Proven track record in building relationships and credibility with field and XDR leaders
- Deep understanding of sales process, account planning, territory planning, forecast management, opportunity qualification (MEDDPICC) across strategic, enterprise and commercial segments
- High energy, charismatic individual who understands how to drive scale and repeatability
- Leadership DNA; proven ability to excite and lead an enablement team and collaborate across enablement functions
- Ability to deliver results in a global, matrixed environment
- Operates with transparency and clarity
- Experience rolling out sales processes, sales methodologies and skills based training across multiple roles within sales and presales technical roles
- 10+ years of enablement
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally ~30% of the time
#LI-RemoteOkta’s Top 5 Core Leadership Competencies are part of the deeply ingrained principles that guide all of our company’s actions. They also align strongly to our cultural cornerstones, our Okta values: love our customers, empower our people, never stop innovating, act with integrity, and maintain transparency. It’s our expectation that our managers and leaders embody these core competencies:
- Builds Effective Teams: Building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals.
- Demonstrates Self-Awareness (EQ): Using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses.
- Develops Talent: Developing people to meet both their career goals and the organization’s goals.
- Drives Results: Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Strategic Mindset: Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies.
Below is the annual base salary range for candidates located in California, Colorado, New York and Washington. Your actual base salary will depend on factors such as your skills, qualifications, experience, and work location. In addition, Okta offers equity (where applicable), bonus, and benefits, including health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), flexible spending account, and paid leave (including PTO and parental leave) in accordance with our applicable plans and policies. To learn more about our Total Rewards program please visit: https://rewards.okta.com/us.
What you can look forward to as an Okta employee!
- Amazing Benefits
- Making Social Impact
- Fostering Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Okta
Okta cultivates a dynamic work environment, providing the best tools, technology and benefits to empower our employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Each organization is unique in the degree of flexibility and mobility in which they work so that all employees are enabled to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, regardless of where they live. Find your place at Okta today! https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, or status as a protected veteran. We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and convictions records, consistent with applicable laws. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please use this Form to request an accommodation.