Sr GTM Field Leadership Enablement Manager
Okta GTM Enablement is looking for a talented, bright, and driven person to develop, coach and train our field sales leaders (sellers, presales) around sales leadership skills to better-equip our field managers to create and sustain high performance environments for their team of customer-facing sellers, SEs, etc.. This global position is a critical and visible role,. Ideally, you would have previous experience in the field as an individual contributor and/or a sales leader in a fast-paced environment. You will collaborate closely with the sales and presales enablement teams as well as stakeholders and vendors to create and deliver blended learning paths that focus on content geared around coaching to our Customer Engagement Model, people development and operating your business as a sales leader.
Your focused stakeholder audience will be new, tenured and emerging Okta Field Leaders around the globe. You will be responsible for creating and overseeing enablement initiatives focused on building the leadership capability of Okta Sales Leaders at scale. The successful candidate has strong executive presence, communication and facilitation acumen, a deep understanding of sales leadership, and is comfortable coaching others on how to demonstrate excellent leadership skills. Learning and understanding how Okta identity solutions help customers achieve desired business outcomes will be critical.
- Lead the vision and build the strategy for the Sales leadership enablement program by collaborating with key stakeholders
- Deliver designed enablement programs to accelerate the ability of our global field leaders to effectively develop their sales teams though a combination of coaching for successful customer outcomes while managing the business with operational excellence
- Work with key subject matter experts to ensure accurate and impactful training content
- Development assessment approaches in order to continually seek feedback to evolve high quality programs
- Determine how best to identify, scale and repeat success measures
- Willingness to travel approximately 25-30% of the time, including some international travel once restrictions have eased.
- 8-10 years (combined) in a sales, sales leadership, enablement, etc.. role
- Experience building Enablement programs, curriculum development, or Instructional Design
- Program management experience
- Experience managing cross functional teams
- Ability to sue data analysis to drive recommendations
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Okta’s Top 5 Core Leadership Competencies are part of the deeply ingrained principles that guide all of our company’s actions. They also align strongly to our cultural cornerstones, our Okta values: love our customers, empower our people, never stop innovating, act with integrity, and maintain transparency. It’s our expectation that our managers and leaders embody these core competencies:
- Builds Effective Teams: Building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals.
- Demonstrates Self-Awareness (EQ): Using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses.
- Develops Talent: Developing people to meet both their career goals and the organization’s goals.
- Drives Results: Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Strategic Mindset: Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies
Colorado, New York and Washington only*) Minimum salary of $150,000/year + bonus, commission, or variable comp (depending on role) + equity + benefits)
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.