Get to know Okta
Okta is The World’s Identity Company. We free everyone to safely use any technology—anywhere, on any device or app. Our Workforce and Customer Identity Clouds enable secure yet flexible access, authentication, and automation that transforms how people move through the digital world, putting Identity at the heart of business security and growth.
At Okta, we celebrate a variety of perspectives and experiences. We are not looking for someone who checks every single box - we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences.
Join our team! We’re building a world where Identity belongs to you.
This person will:
- Own the marketing strategy for Self Service, collaborating with the broader Marketing teams to execute initiatives to drive customer acquisition.
- Act as a bridge between the Marketing teams and the Product Led Growth (PLG) Self Service team to ensure the Company marketing strategy is aimed at maximizing PLG funnel goals. Partner with Marketing for nurture campaigns, webinars, social media, and blog posts that tell the story of how Okta engages its Auth0 by Okta product and people to support startups, developers and nonprofit organizations.
- Own the Marketing strategy and execution of initiatives with Developer Platform Partners, launching joint campaigns to drive customer acquisition through partner channels.
- Oversee, provide guidance and feedback to increase awareness of the Startup program.
- Own the Marketing strategy and execution of initiatives with Self Service Nonprofits in collaboration with the Okta for Good team.
- Lead, manage and grow the PLG Marketing team, which currently consists of one Associate Manager.
Reports To: Vice President, Product-Led Growth
We are looking for for someone with:
- Experience in communicating directly with developers and working with organizations/platforms that service them
- Strong judgment and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in reporting funnel metrics
- Familiarity with Salesforce, G Suite and Marketo
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to tell compelling stories in an efficient way.
- Experience working on a small team or in a fast-paced environment
- Thrive (Push, push, push) to get things done in a complex environment
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with teams in a fast-moving, dynamic and sometimes ambiguous business environment across time zones
- Transparency and comfort working with open communication channels
- Builds Effective Teams: Building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals.
- Demonstrates Self-Awareness (EQ): Using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses.
- Develops Talent: Developing people to meet both their career goals and the organization’s goals.
- Drives Results: Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Strategic Mindset: Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies.
Below is the annual On Target Compensation (OTE) range for candidates located in California, Colorado, New York and Washington. Your actual OTE, which is inclusive of base salary and incentive compensation, will depend on factors such as your skills, qualifications, experience, and work location. In addition, Okta offers equity (where applicable) and benefits, including health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), flexible spending account, and paid leave (including PTO and parental leave) in accordance with our applicable plans and policies. To learn more about our Total Rewards program please visit: https://rewards.okta.com/us.
What you can look forward to as an Okta employee!
- Amazing Benefits
- Making Social Impact
- Fostering Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Okta
Okta cultivates a dynamic work environment, providing the best tools, technology and benefits to empower our employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Each organization is unique in the degree of flexibility and mobility in which they work so that all employees are enabled to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, regardless of where they live. Find your place at Okta today! https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, or status as a protected veteran. We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and convictions records, consistent with applicable laws. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please use this Form to request an accommodation.