Okta’s UKI Strategic Account Executive Sales Team is growing!
Our Strategic Account Executives (SAE) orchestrate and lead the sales engagements of our largest UKI customers.
The SAE will be expected to build first class Account plans outlining the Customers strategy, objectives and financial status and the associated stakeholder maps for executive, management and account team alignment to drive to a trusted long term advisory partnership. The SAE will collaboratively plan and orchestrate the execution of the aligned account strategies and sales engagements to ensure there is opportunity generation, relationship alignment throughout and cadence and governance of the account.
The SAE is expected to present Okta’s proposals, negotiate terms and pricing to ensure the right outcome for the customer and Okta at all stages of the relationship.
The SAE will also be required to identify new business leads that fit within ideal client profiles to market the company’s products and services that will meet potential client’s needs. The SAE will be expected to align with the Global partners also engaged with the customer to build sustainable strategic engagements and to work on Account Based Marketing to ensure that Okta investment continues to build and align with the customer.
Are you passionate about true Digital transformations and the impact of technology in these programmes ? Are you focused on the successful outcome of the solutions that the customers adopt and in enabling the customer to realise the true value of their investments and more. Are you keen to engage with senior decision makers to prove the impact Okta can have on Corporate objectives ?
Are you looking to work for a company that is growing 40% YoY with a market leading platform that most of the large corporations have yet to truly realise the value of ?
We are seeking a passionate, strategic, customer focused professional to drive new revenue growth from the Fortune 500 accounts. Strategic Account Executives are individual contributors who play a vital role in driving a significant share of revenue for Okta.
We provide our reps with an environment in which they can make valuable contributions from day one while also building opportunities for learning and growth. The work you’ll do will directly impact the experience of our customers.
As an Okta Strategic Account Executive you will:
- You will establish a vision and plan to guide your long-term approach to the accounts assigned in your Territory
- You will consistently deliver ARR revenue targets to support 40% YOY growth – dedication to the number and to deadlines.
- Develop and execute consultative/solution sales strategies and tactics to generate pipeline, drive sales opportunities and deliver repeatable and predictable bookings.
- Land, adopt, expand, and deepen sales opportunities with Fortune 500 accounts in your region
- Explore the full spectrum of relationships and business possibilities across the client’s entire org chart.
- Become known as a thought-leader in Okta’s platform and the vertical in which you are aligned
- Expand relationships and orchestrate complex deals across more diverse business stake-holders.
- Embrace to Okta’s #1 core value “to always love our customers”.
- Holistically embrace, access, and utilize the channel/alliances to identify and open new, uncharted opportunities.
- Work as a team for the most efficient use and deployment of resources. Provide timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions.
- Position Okta at both the functional and “business value” level with target stakeholders.
- Champion Okta to prospective clients at sales presentations, site visits, and product demonstrations
- Build effective working partnerships with your Okta colleagues (channel partners, sales engineering, business value management, customer first and many more globally) with humility and enthusiasm.
You could be a great fit for this role if you have:
- You will have 12+ years of a consistent track record of employment with direct field sales experience developing new logos selling enterprise cloud software to Fortune 500 companies.
- You have previous experience utilizing partners, channels, and alliances to sell more successfully and overachieve your quota.
- You have sold similar complex cloud software solutions and have experience in any of the following: enterprise Cloud/SaaS software or infrastructure management, application development and management, business applications, and/or analytics.
- You have a measurable track record in new business development and over achieving sales targets.
- Experience in selling complex enterprise software solutions and ability to adapt in high growth, fast-growing, and changing environments and can adapt quickly.
- Experience in successfully selling during market creation phase.
- Proven track record of successfully closing six-seven figure software cloud deals with prospects and customers in the defined territory.
- Experience in the “C” suite, strong executive presence and polish, and excellent listening skills.
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques; knowledge of MEDDIC and Challenger methodologies is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
Apply now to continue the conversation and speak with one of our recruiters.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.