Okta is looking for a Strategic Alliance Manager with strong relationship development experience to help accelerate our business through alignment with our Tech Alliance Partnerships. This will be a remote role, with focus across the US. The objective is to build the Tech Alliance GTM and strengthen Okta’s partner channels across the US, helping deliver accelerated revenue growth.
The ideal candidate will be a team player, who possesses a strong sales and alliances background, enabling them to engage with partner sales organizations at the VP/SVP level. In this role the candidate would interact with a wide variety of companies who operate with different business models and marketing strategies (e.g. resellers, referral partners, systems integrators, and ISV’s), as well as Okta’s field sales teams. The candidate will be laser focused on strategically identifying and building long-term and scalable Go-to-Market partnerships with strategic Tech Alliance partners to drive the pipeline and revenue generation.
The candidate should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions, and work cross-organizationally to build consensus. We are looking for candidates that are creative, aggressive, and looking to expand and advance their alliance sales careers.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with Okta Sales team to define Go-to-Market plan for partners.
- Enable and manage a set of Tech Alliance Partners in assigned territory.
- Assist Sales and Partners in identifying and closing a high volume of transactions via channel.
- Build strong working relationships with Okta Sales, Service, Marketing and Enablement Teams.
- Enable key partners to contribute to pipeline generation and deliver Sourced deals in order to achieve defined targets.
- Drive, manage, and report demand generation, enablement, and pipeline on a regular basis.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 3 - 5 years working in Strategic Alliance, Business Development, Sales.
- Understanding of Channel Sales.
- Understanding of Technology Alliance Partner ecosystems with ability to articulate the value Technology Alliances represent.
- Track record of having and achieving quotas.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.