Technical Enablement Program Lead
Okta is powered by people and software. It is crucial to our organization that employees and software work together seamlessly. Our Enablement Team is focused on driving alignment of people, process and priorities with relevant learning, coaching and communication delivered at the right time to help Okta achieve revenue and growth goals.
This Technical Enablement Program Lead plays an important role in achieving this mission. You will be responsible for building and maintaining enablement and accreditation programs for technical field facing roles within the Solution Engineering organization. You will work closely with the sales engineering, product marketing, product and other teams. The ideal candidate is a high energy individual with hands on, customer facing technical expertise and experience working cross-functionally in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Engage with the Extended Presales Leadership team to identify, prioritize, and execute a technical enablement strategy for the ongoing development of our revenue organization
- Build partnerships with stakeholders involved in technical and foundational skills development to define needs and deliver appropriate enablement
- Deliver critical new hire programming
- Build and facilitate workshops, training and enablement sessions as needed
- Identify gaps across field teams and focus on developing resources to close them
- Ensure target roles are receiving the right training at the right time
- Partner with SMEs and cross-functional teams on development and delivery of enablement content that can be adjusted to meet the needs of technical audiences with varying levels of technical depth
- Determine success measurement and metrics of programs developed and delivered and gain buy-in from field leadership
- Work cross-functionally to promote collaboration between internal teams
- Participate in new and existing product release launch efforts
- Proven ability to work independently with a “make it happen” attitude; able to operate and execute in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity; problem solver and quick learner
- 10+ years in a technical role
- 7+ years in a customer facing role
- Exceptional organization and communication skills
- Execution oriented with the ability to drive cross-functional initiatives, achieve stakeholder buy-in and drive decisions
- Strong SaaS and Identity Management experience
- BA or BS degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to travel globally up to 35% of the time
((Colorado, New York and Washington only*) Minimum OTE of $117,000/year + equity + benefits))
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.