The Security Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) team’s mission is to strengthen Okta’s position as the leading Identity-as-a-Service solution through proactively identifying and resolving risks to our employees, our product, and most importantly, our customers. With the ever-increasing pace of cloud application adoption, companies are struggling to find ways to accurately assess risk and act at the speed of their business.
The Director, Third Party Risk Management is a key member of the Okta Security GRC leadership team. This individual is responsible for establishing, managing, maintaining a third party risk management program. The program will be designed to ensure standards, framework, and related processes are effectively implemented for risk identification, assessment, remediation, and reporting.
- Development and implementation of the third party risk management vision and direction
- Drive the development and communication of risk management and compliance standards and reporting requirements for internal and external stakeholders
- Define, implement, execute a third party security assessment and risk management program
- Oversee and monitor the effectiveness of the program and identify opportunities for improvements
- Work with third parties to provide actionable third party guidance and drive remediation in alignment with Okta security standards
- Development of an enhanced view of the third party risks into the technical and integration footprint of third party
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- 10+ years of working experience in information security management
- 5+ years of Third Party management experience
- Highly motivated individual with experience in designing and implementation of risk assessment processes
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Flexible and able to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Comfortable with ambiguity and adaptable to fast changing environments
- Strong knowledge of GRC and/or third party risk solutions
- Builds Effective Teams: Building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals.
- Demonstrates Self-Awareness (EQ): Using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses.
- Develops Talent: Developing people to meet both their career goals and the organization’s goals.
- Drives Results: Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Strategic Mindset: Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies.
((Colorado, New York and Washington only*) Minimum OTE of $178,000 /year + equity + benefits))
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.