Okta Global Services is responsible for leading our customers to successfully deploy Okta’s technology. This begins with planning customer roadmaps during pre-sales, earning confidence, prescribing proven architectures, leveraging best practices from our thousands of past successful customers deployments, configuring our technologies, integrating our products into customer infrastructure using our published Application Programming Interfaces, proposing comprehensive and context-appropriate learning plans, and enabling our customers teams and partners to sustain their deployments.
Collectively, our global services team delivers over $20M in revenue annually, and support the generation of our over $250M annual subscription revenue run rate.
The Regional Director, Global Services, EMEA is a key leader responsible for growing the EMEA region for Okta, winning new business, scoping implementations and services engagements, negotiating statements of work, and managing a portfolio of services projects across multiple customers and delivery partners throughout the region.
You are a world-class leader with proven success growing and scaling a services organization within a software company; recruiting, developing, and leading teams through significant growth; and driving operational excellence across a portfolio of services in a mission critical SaaS environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with the leaders across sales, product, marketing to continue to grow Okta EMEA.
- Partner with sales leaders to develop and close new subscription opportunities and services bookings, to achieve QoQ and YoY growth targets.
- Further develop services add-on opportunities in existing customer accounts by expanding their Okta deployments and usage.
- Lead bookings, delivery, billings, revenue recognition, margins for our professional and education services lines of business.
- Recruit, mentor, and grow our services team of enterprise, SaaS, and Identity professionals while fostering a high-performance environment where employees add significant value and develop their careers.
- Build and grow relationships with key customers.
- Work closely with other senior leaders to further develop our partner and alliance relationships. Collaborate to grow the market.
- Communicate forecasts and results with high clarity and precision. Prepare, lead, and present quarterly business reviews (QBRs).
This role requires demonstrated experience in software consulting, management, and sales, including:
- Demonstrated success in management and regional leadership roles
- Significant experience leading through growth, with direct organizational accountability for
- Growing teams from 10 to 100+ consultants
- Growing services revenues to $10M+
- Services Sales, winning multiple enterprise services transactions of $500K-1M+
- Demonstrated experience growing and leading an enterprise software services business, preferably in the EMEA region.
- Demonstrated success managing against a P&L and revenue and margin targets.
- Demonstrated success as an inspiring, sought-after growth leader, with mature organizational skills. Must excel at collaborating cross-regionally and cross-functionally, at all levels of the organization.
- Understanding of the Identity Access Management space, the problems that Okta’s customers are trying to solve, as well and both on premise and cloud-based technologies.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The foundation for secure connections between people and technology
Okta is the leading provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud connects and protects employees of many of the world's largest enterprises. It also securely connects enterprises to their partners, suppliers and customers. With deep integrations to over 5,000 apps, the Okta Identity Cloud enables simple and secure access from any device. Thousands of customers, including Experian, 20th Century Fox, LinkedIn, Flex, News Corp, Dish Networks and Adobe trust Okta to work faster, boost revenue and stay secure. Okta helps customers fulfill their missions faster by making it safe and easy to use the technologies they need to do their most significant work