Get to know Okta
Okta is The World’s Identity Company. We free everyone to safely use any technology—anywhere, on any device or app. Our Workforce and Customer Identity Clouds enable secure yet flexible access, authentication, and automation that transforms how people move through the digital world, putting Identity at the heart of business security and growth.
At Okta, we celebrate a variety of perspectives and experiences. We are not looking for someone who checks every single box, we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences.
Join our team! We’re building a world where Identity belongs to you.
Our Poland Innovation Centre
Okta is opening a brand new office in central Warsaw to help fuel our growth in EMEA. As part of this, we will grow a Pre-Sales innovation centre made up of exceptional talent. In this team, you will focus on serving customers in our Commercial segments; which ranges from digitally native start-ups to scaling SMB’s.
As a Solutions Engineer you will….
- Support our customers along their sales journey by showing them the value of the Okta technology through live demonstrations and sales presentations.
- Sell directly to Developers, Product Managers and at times, more senior executives across a range of industries.
- Have a focus on our Customer Identity (CIAM) product and be able to model how this solution will support their current architecture requirements and use cases
- Execute well-defined, outcome-focused POCs
- Maintain a broad and deep technical understanding of the Okta product line and the underlying technologies and protocols
- Occasionally participate in local and regional events evangelising Okta as a presenter and an attendee.
We are looking for…
- Experience working with REST APIs and SDKs
- Ability to communicate complex ideas and solutions, incorporating white-boarding, practical examples, and product demonstrations
- Experience in a customer-facing role such as Consulting, Customer Support, Teaching, or Pre-Sales
- You’re a natural at building relationships, listening, and managing time well
Bonus points for…
- Experience with at one or more authentication or authorisation protocol (OAuth, OAuth2, OIDC, SAML, LDAP)
- Experience building web applications, incorporating both front and backend languages/frameworks
- Mobile (iOS, Android) development
- Experience working with HTTP, HTML, and REST services. This includes the ability to use the dev tools in a browser to explain HTTP traffic and an HTTP client (like curl or Postman) to interact with an HTTP service
- Understanding of core security concerns within a typical application (password hashing, SSL/TLS, encryption at rest, XSS, XSRF)
What you can look forward to as an Okta employee!
- Amazing Benefits
- Making Social Impact
- Fostering Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Okta
Okta cultivates a dynamic work environment, providing the best tools, technology and benefits to empower our employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Each organization is unique in the degree of flexibility and mobility in which they work so that all employees are enabled to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, regardless of where they live. Find your place at Okta today! https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, or status as a protected veteran. We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and convictions records, consistent with applicable laws. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please use this Form to request an accommodation.