At Okta, Customer Identity Solutions Specialists are involved in all stages of the customer’s development lifecycle and are experienced using presentations, email, phone and social media to connect with customers. We are looking for great teammates that can build sales presentations, product demonstrations, and educate customers (everyone from developers to product managers to C-level executives) on the best cloud security technology. We believe that Okta’s Customer Identity Solutions Specialists should be able to empathize with customers and quickly discern their true technical needs by asking detailed and clarifying questions and presenting solutions that target those needs. You have the rare combination of technical savviness and business insight and you’re looking for a career where you can utilize both. As a Senior Customer Identity Solutions Specialist at Okta, you will hone each of these skills by advising a diverse set of customers on what is possible using Okta’s Identity Platform.Demo Full-Stack Developer "CIAM Specialist" Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct research and discovery with coworkers and customers to understand customer requirements and communicate the business value of solving technology problems using cloud technology
- Craft technical content to support showing customers how to implement specific use cases or standard methodologies for new technologies
- Prepare standardized demos to showcase how the Okta platform meets customers’ business needs and use cases
- Distill and communicate customer needs and product feedback to Product Management, Engineering, Marketing and Sales
- 5+ years production-grade software delivery and support
- A passion toward creating comprehensive, but discrete solutions to be used as part of a flexible demo framework
- An ability to quickly and effectively communicate complex technical concepts via presentation, slides and whiteboard
- Expertise/familiarity with the following:
- Programming: ES6/7, Python and/or any high-level programming language ie. C#, Java, Go
- Frameworks: VueJS/ReactJS, Flask
- Platform: NodeJS, Docker and Linux
- Infrastructure: AWS, ECS, Lambda, API Gateway, Terraform
- It would be desirable to also have experience with:
- Automated Testing: Unit, Accept and Load (Selenium, xUnit, etc)
- CI/CD (Jenkins, GitHub Actions, etc)
- Identity Federation standards such as OAuth, OAuth2, SAML
- IdaaS (Okta, Auth0, etc)
- Strong communication skills are highly desired
- Confident dispensing knowledge to a highly skilled and experienced audience.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience is preferred.
((Colorado, New York, Washington only*) Minimum OTE of $193,000/year + equity + benefits)
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.