We're an identity company. Identity matters because we’re all unique. We were raised in countries, cities, and towns. We have unique backgrounds. We’ve faced specific challenges. And we've learned a lot along the way. At Okta we believe those experiences equip us to look at the world with our own perspective. Our product protects your right to be you, and we want every single one of our employees to feel a sense of belonging, acceptance, and comfort to express their ideas, because ultimately our differences are what makes us great.
The Okta Global Business Value Function is growing and we are now expanding our EMEA Business Value Team!
Business Value Manager's at Okta work to identify, define, quantify, and deliver business value to customers acquiring and implementing Okta solutions. You will develop and present compelling value propositions, proposals, and business cases, and then track post-sales benefit realisation in support of Okta’s largest customers and opportunities.
As a Senior Business Value Manager you will:
- Support sales engagements through initial business value proposition creation, process and capability assessments, and financial projections for CFO-Ready Business case presentations.
- Deliver detailed presentations to customers on current/future state of processes and solutions in scope.
- Draw insights for customers using public source.
- Lead sales, pre-sales, post-sales and other ecosystem members in order to discover, document, and present the business value of our solution in our largest opportunities.
- Build and present customised presentations to C-level audiences (CIO, CFO, or board level) who are considering strategic transformational investments in Okta products and services.
- Be the “go-to person” for Sales Management in your supported territory for value related activities.
- Coordinate with Sales Management, Marketing, and other Pre-sales functions to grow the amount of value related activity in your region.
- Define new Business Value deliverables/ processes + support standard tools/templates.
- Build out standard value cases and calculations for new capabilities.
- Develop and deliver training material used to enable sales teams and the broader ecosystem.
- Work with the Product Management team who support on creation of customer stories, templates and more resources.
- Partner with the VP Sales Leader in region and take ownership and an entrepreneurial approach to your territory.
- Optional - evangelise the Okta product at Events, Webinars, Workshops and blogs.
You could be a great fit for this role if you have:
- Exceptional presentation skills
- A consultative mindset of discovery, analysis, listening and persuasion.
- Analytical skills and the ability to tell a story with data.
- The ability to think strategically about driving software opportunities forward.
- A “Get it done” mentality - willingness to roll up the sleeves in a fast-paced, highly varied environment.
Bonus if you have…
- Management, Infrastructure and Application provisioning and management experience.
- Experience performing high-level briefings and presentations to senior executives and C-suite customers as required.
- Proficiency in building financial models (ROI & TCO) for executives.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.