Okta Integration Network
iCIMS is a cloud platform for recruiting that enables employers to manage their end-to-end talent hiring lifecycle in one unified talent acquisition platform.
iCIMS’ platform is designed to meet employers’ evolving needs with three product suites that can be used together for a seamless experience or integrated with other applicant tracking and HR systems for flexibility. To expand on core talent acquisition capabilities, the iCIMS Talent Acquisition Platform is complemented by an ecosystem of nearly 300 integrated partner solutions.
More than 4,000 clients worldwide, including about 20% of the Fortune 100, rely on iCIMS technology to power their recruitment efforts.
iCIMS offers the first unified recruiting platform with three standalone product suites, plus an ecosystem of integrated partner products. The new portfolio is designed to meet employers’ unique needs—whether through iCIMS’ entire talent acquisition platform or through individual products—so they can exceed candidate expectations, develop operational efficiencies, and pave the way for business growth.
The talent acquisition platform is comprised of three solution suites devoted to different stages and strategies that fall within the recruitment process:
Recruitment Marketing Suite, designed to promote an employer’s brand and build talent pipelines. iCIMS Attract powers the front-end candidate experience, and iCIMS Nurture is the company’s new candidate relationship management (CRM) solution for talent pool engagement.
Advanced Communications Suite, inclusive of iCIMS TextRecruit and iCIMS ARI (Automated Recruiter Interface), which improves candidate response rates and engagement through modern communication channels like text, live chat, and AI.
Hiring Suite, built to drive efficiency through automation and integration. Mid-sized and large global enterprises scale their hiring operations, improve their candidate experience, and grow using iCIMS Recruit (applicant tracking), iCIMS Offer (offer management), and iCIMS Preboard (employee preboarding).
UNIFi, iCIMS’ ecosystem of integrated partner products and services that streamlines recruiting workflows, reduces reliance on internal IT teams, and expedites the time-to-value across hundreds of HR technologies.
The suites can also be integrated with other applicant tracking and HR systems, providing customers with the flexibility they need.
Used together, the vision of the iCIMS Talent Acquisition Platform is to deliver a seamless experience with end-to-end data and analytics, enabling customers to show results, success, and return on investment of recruiting activities.
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Mastering The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.