Since our founding in 2002, we have been continuously committed to product excellence and customer service. With our software development expertise, coupled with our full understanding of the complexity of the domain, we created PATCH MANAGER, a comprehensive cable and asset management solution. PATCH MANAGER is a vital component in making your IT infrastructure more efficient and hassle-free. At Patchmanager B.V., we value longstanding and durable relationships with our customers and partners.
PATCH MANAGER is a comprehensive and powerful software solution for planning, documenting, managing and maintaining the physical layer connectivity, cables & assets of your data center, office, building or outside plant network. The software is versatile and scalable, ideal for small, large or growing infrastructures. With deployment size-based licensing it is a future-proof investment that adapts and evolves along with your organization and infrastructure.
PATCH MANAGER is applicable to a wide variety of network domains:
Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM)
PATCH MANAGER provides a powerful solution for the management of your data center floor space, rack space, IT assets, energy and other resources with integrated end-to-end connectivity management capabilities.
Outside Plant Fiber Network Management
PATCH MANAGER is fully GIS-enabled and gives clear insight into the purpose and usage of all your assets. With realistic template-based modeling that maps one-to-one with the actual infrastructure, our software is a powerful application for managing connectivity in a simple yet effective manner.
Office Network and Building Infrastructure Management
PATCH MANAGER helps you to easily manage your office and building assets and connectivity, from equipment rooms to the work space environment. By providing a flexible work order system, PATCH MANAGER efficiently supports the physical network moves, adds, and changes.
Provisioning and authentication
Add this integration to enable authentication and provisioning capabilities.
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Attribute Sourcing The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.