2018 Magic Quadrant for Access Management, Worldwide
- Gartner again named Okta a Leader in its second “Magic Quadrant for Access Management, Worldwide.”
- TThe research evaluates 15 companies, looking at both on-premises and cloud-delivered solutions for access management.
- For the second year in a row, Okta is positioned highest of all vendors in “ability to execute.”
For more information, please download the full Gartner report.
Download Gartner Magic Quadrant
Gartner, Inc., Magic Quadrant for Access Management, Worldwide, Gregg Kreizman, 18 June 2018.
This graphic was published by Gartner, Inc. as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The Gartner document is available upon request from Okta.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
The Forrester Wave™: Identity-As-A-Service, Q4 2017
- Forrester has recognized Okta as a Leader in Identity-as-a-Service (IDaaS).
- The report evaluates seven IDaaS providers, and Okta earns the highest ranking in both “Current Offering” and “Strategy.”
- Forrester writes: “Okta offers a comprehensive IDaaS platform with provisioning and API management. The meta-directory design of the solution offers comprehensive directory management, access policy administration, and easy-to-use schema mapping between its cloud directory and endpoints.”
For more information, please download the full Forrester report.
Download Forrester Wave
The Forrester Wave™: Identity-As-A-Service, Q4 2017, Forrester Research, Inc., 17 November 2017.