The State of Zero Trust Security 2022
Zero Trust adoption has reached a tipping point. While the security framework has steadily gained traction over the past several years, adoption rates passed a critical threshold in 2022. More than half of the organisations surveyed (55%) for Okta’s annual report on the framework have a Zero Trust initiative in place, and the vast majority (97%) plan to have one in the coming 12 to 18 months.
Download the full report to learn more about what’s ahead for Zero Trust. In the report, you’ll discover:
- Our top Zero Trust insights for 2022
- The factors driving today’s accelerated adoption of Zero Trust
- How Zero Trust adoption differs across industries and regions
- Why identity is central to a Zero Trust security strategy
- How security leaders are advancing their Zero Trust initiatives