Workforce Identity Cloud
Ensure Zero Standing Privileges with Okta Privileged Access
Okta Privileged Access provides unified access and governance for privileged resources – whether on-prem or cloud – and increases visibility, compliance and security without compromising user experience.
A unified approach to Identity
Many organisations use separate tools for IAM, IGA, and PAM, but it results in silos that hamper productivity and decrease security. Okta Privileged Access is part of Okta Workforce Identity Cloud – a unified solution for everyone, and every need.
Increase security posture
Extend device context, risk signals, and policy-based automation across every Identity action and decision.
Do more with less
Have a single view across Identity sources to reduce complexity and automate manual processes.
Speed up requests, approvals, and access to critical resources without compromising security.
JUST-IN-TIME INFRASTRUCTURE ACCESS
Fast and secure access
Reduce the attack surface by eliminating standing credentials for server fleets, and IaaS.
- SSH and RDP tooling integration
- Dynamic Client Certificate architecture
- Server account lifecycle management
SECRET VAULTING AND BROKERING
Protect critical secrets
Support compliance requirements for eliminating standing access, securing shared accounts, and providing individual accountability for usage.
- Vaulting of local server account passwords
- Continuous server local account discovery
- Scheduled password rotation
PRIVILEGED ACCESS GOVERNANCE
Define who has access and when
Enforce business controls including multi-step approvals, business justification, and time-bound approval durations - with convenient, user-friendly integrations.
- Integration with Okta Access Request
- Customisable multi-level approval builder
- CLI integration for better SSH experience
SESSION RECORDING AND AUDITING
Full visibility into all privileged actions
Support compliance requirements for recording privileged access to servers via SSH/RDP, and prevent servers from being exposed to raw internet traffic.
- SSH and RDP session recording
- High-availability proxy gateway
- Native integration with the Okta System Log
Explore more about Okta Privileged Access
Privileged Access Pricing
Per resource unit, per month