Trust identity to reduce the cost and complexity in HR Digital Transformation
The events of 2020 changed the mindset of a big portion of employees. They now more and more demand flexibility and a digital remote workplace. HR jointly together with IT are equipped with digitising the HR function to fuel growth and attract and retain the best talent.
HR digital transformation is a chance to re-evaluate HR processes, with a greater focus on security, efficiency and workforce satisfaction.
To achieve all this is easier said than done. Because:
- How do you build a future proof dynamic workforce strategy?
- How do you efficiently digitise your HR Processes?
- What is the role of Identity? How can it help decrease risk exposure? How can Identity improve the 1st day user experience?
- How do you make sure the security & user experience components are covered?
- And what is the role of technology components like HR apps (e.g. Workday), Identity & Access Management & Cloud play in all this? And how can they enforce each other?
Please download your copy of this thought leadership paper and get the answers (from James Thompson, Head of IT Operations at Catawiki amongst others) to the questions mentioned above.