Agile cyber security for financial services: secure your IT, innovate faster
Agility wins in the fast-moving world of financial services – but FinTech's data is some of the most valuable in the world, and must be protected from cyber attacks at all costs. Secure your IT environment and speed up your innovation agenda with identity. Quickly connect your colleagues, partners and customers to any technology and deliver seamless digital experiences with best-in-class security. Demonstrate cyber security compliance within the financial sector.
You may also like
Okta’s cloud-based identity solutions help you secure your IT and innovate faster:
- Speed up employee onboarding and offboarding with Lifecycle Management
- Unify legacy directories quickly and easily with Universal Directory
- Create frictionless sign-in for employees with Single Sign On
- Automate identity-based processes quickly and at scale with Workflows
- Secure your workers on any device, anywhere with Adaptive Multi-Factor Authentication
- Manage and secure APIs from one single point with API Access Management
- Meet Open Banking compliance requirements with Okta’s Open Banking solution
Yes, you can try Okta for free for 30 days. Get up and running in as little as 10 minutes and discover how much IT time you could save.
Okta's cloud-based workforce identity solutions deliver fast, secure access to the right apps and tools for the right people. Simplify login with one set of credentials for all the apps your team needs. Automate provisioning and deprovisioning, and free up your IT to focus on building great apps.
Okta’s Identity Cloud is the foundation for securing and enhancing your customers’ digital experience. Prevent financial identity fraud, cultivate trust, and deliver the seamless, feature-rich experiences your customers want, with secure customer identity and access management.
Okta’s Open Banking solution delivers one platform for all your Open Banking needs. Protect your APIs with financial-grade security, manage consents effectively, and secure transactions with s