As businesses’ dependency on cloud and mobile technologies grows, traditional network boundaries and legacy identity and access management solutions are becoming increasingly redundant. With greater amounts of sensitive data in their hands, the need to secure businesses from potential breaches has never been more pressing.
Identity as a Service (IDaaS) describes any cloud-based service facilitating secure access to data - including single sign-on, authentication and access controls. With a number of different options to choose from, picking the right modern identity solution for your business in 2021 is no easy feat.
In the first episode of The Future of Identity Management, identity experts and Okta are diving deep into the world of IDaaS and looking at why identity has become such a prevalent issue for business leaders.
Join us to discover:
- What identity is, why it’s important, and how it’s evolved in recent years
- How IDaaS can help organizations meet their business goals
- What the main components of modern identity are
- Why businesses should invest in modern identity strategy
- What the future of identity looks like, including latest trends and innovations in IDaaS