Okta Certified Developers are technically proficient at building secure, seamless experiences, using Okta APIs and SDKs. Developers have experience working with RESTful APIs and developing web applications. They have general understanding of authentication and authorization standards such as OpenID Connect (OIDC) and OAuth, as well as how Okta supports these standards for building authentication, flexible authorization, and role-base access control. Developers also have experience configuring authorization with API Access Management and implementing Single Sign-On (SSO) with OIDC. They have working knowledge of Okta Lifecycle Management and administrative APIs.
- Exam is currently in Beta
- Registration for Beta Closed
- Exam consists of two parts:
- Part I = 60 DOMC items and
- Part II = 4 performance-based hands-on use cases
- Total Time = 180 minutes (90 minutes for Part I and 90 minutes for Part II)
In order to achieve this certification, you must pass the Okta Developer Exam.
Developer Beta Exam Study Guide ›
Standard Practice Exam ›