Introducing the Okta Community Catalysts Program
Okta is proud to announce an exciting new addition to the Okta Community: the Community Catalysts program. This private, invitation-only group provides a space for our elite members to share their expertise.
What is the Okta Community?
The Okta Community is a one-stop shop for people to learn about all things Okta, unlock new skills and connect with fellow Okta users.
Here, you can access product documentation, ask and answer questions, collaborate with fellow admins, explore the product roadmap, submit product feedback, and get in touch with our support teams. To learn more about Okta Community, check out our Getting Started Guide.
What is the Community Catalysts program?
The Okta Community Catalysts program encourages our elite contributors to lead the way by lending tips, knowledge, and best practices to our growing online community. Ultimately, they will help our Community flourish. And, in doing so, Community Catalysts will be recognized and rewarded for their time and effort.
Okta Community Catalyst status is awarded for a one-year period. New and renewed Community Catalysts will be hand picked by the Okta Community team based on their contributions in the last 12 months.
Who qualifies as a Community Catalyst?
Because we want to provide the best possible resources for our Community, we have created a set of guidelines for choosing our Community Catalysts.
Key criteria for Okta Community Catalysts include:
- Expertise: They have a strong understanding of Okta and its products and solutions.
- Advocacy: They are advocates for Okta and represent the spirit of the Community. They seek opportunities to innovate leaving a path for others to follow by sharing expertise, knowledge, and best practices.
- Helpful: They contribute to meaningful conversations in the Okta Community by answering and asking questions, engaging in discussion groups, and contributing to Okta’s product roadmap by submitting Ideas and Feature Requests.
- Empathetic:They exemplify a supportive style to help others succeed in maximizing the use of Okta’s products and solutions.
What benefits do Community Catalysts get?
Those selected to be Community Catalysts are eligible for a number of special benefits, including:
- Special community badge, profile personalization, and Okta swag
- Exclusive access to Okta Learning and certification programs, discounts to Okta events, and access to Okta products and solutions
- Exclusive webcasts, special member events, member spotlights, and more
- Opportunities to influence Okta product roadmap and Community direction by participating in beta testing
Please join us in congratulating our inaugural Community Catalysts
Meet our 2022 Community Catalysts below, and be sure to visit their Community profiles to see their contributions!
Sr. Systems Engineer, GameStop
Henkjan de Vries
Okta Cloud Specialist, RealConnections
Sr. Director of Infrastructure, Achievement First
Identity Hub Service Manager at Eli Lilly and Company
John Paul Tran
Global lead for IAM practice at Digitaiken
Application Developer, State of Iowa
Manager of Cloud Identity and Access Management, Tenet Healthcare
Want to learn more about our Okta Community Catalysts program? Check out the Okta Community Catalysts About Page, join the conversation in our group discussions, and get engaged in our question forum.