Simplify data privacy management
The Age of Privacy requires enterprises to adhere to a new standard of transparency. Okta + DataGrail work together to ensure your legal and security teams have up-to-date, accurate privacy information, while eliminating manual configurations and time-consuming data inventory surveys. DataGrail’s privacy management platform discovers personal data wherever it’s stored, across third-party applications, data lakes, and internal systems, using the live data to continually refresh a comprehensive Live Data Map as new systems and fields are added (for example via new third-party integrations). Through a read-only API integration with DataGrail, Okta can further enrich this Live Data Map with authentications and additionally surfaced information, giving legal and security teams visibility into personal data across the enterprise.
Provide seamless, centralized control over user preferences
DataGrail integrates with 100+ popular business systems like Salesforce, Adobe, and Oracle to centralize rights requests, so your teams can operationalize fulfillment with no additional coding required. DataGrail’s centralized preference center (via a customized link in the footer of every email) empowers users to manage their email consents and propagates changes across all enterprise systems that communicate with them. Security and compliance teams can review and fulfill requests with just a few clicks, and the system generates compliance logs, to demonstrate continuous compliance. And, when using Okta as the identity provider for DataGrail, enterprises can easily and securely self-manage their users.
Reduce risk and ensure sustained compliance with evolving privacy laws
- Combine industry-leading identity management with a purpose-built privacy management platform to secure and simplify preference management
- Automate the discovery and mapping of personal data from third-party apps, data lakes, and internal systems for legal team visibility
- Centralize privacy requests from all connected sources, so teams can address them globally and propagate changes across all systems
- Provide users with easy-to-use tools to manage their own privacy requests, taking the burden off internal teams
- Stay continuously compliant as privacy laws evolve, generating accurate real-time logs to demonstrate compliance and reduce risk