Progressive Profiling - A Primer
The login box could be the digital beginning of your customer relationships, but for many companies, it represents lost opportunity.
- According to research from WPForms, 67% of consumers admit to abandoning forms mid-completion.
- Data from an Okta Customer Identity Cloud survey shows, form length is the most common consumer frustration.
Using a customer identity technique called progressive profiling, marketers can learn about customers over time with their full consent. Garnering trust over time mitigates the risk of form abandonment, increases customer data quality, and can help sustain — or increase— revenue growth.
Download Progressive profiling - a primer, to get insights on:
- Best practices for implementing progressive profiling with a modern customer identity solution
- The UX principles that improve customer acquisition rates and reduce cart/form abandonment
- How progressive profiling supports a consent-forward customer data strategy
Start building stronger customer relationships with progressive profiling.