Ensure Success of Your Okta Access Gateway Deployment with Delivery Assurance
Bringing your projects to life
Finding the right identity solutions for your organization is a rewarding process—particularly if they offer a quick path to value. But identifying the right technology is just the first step. In order to truly capitalize on a new enterprise technology, like Okta Access Gateway (OAG), it’s vital to deploy it seamlessly.
That’s why we’ve developed a world-class Delivery Assurance offering. Whether you’re handling the deployment internally or working with a third party, our services are available to help you quickly reach your objective.
From initial project planning to launch, our Delivery and Technical Assurance Managers work alongside the world’s best service delivery partners and are available to review and assess each stage of the project lifecycle, providing best practices along the way. Our structured reviews and feedback reduce risks, improve solution design, and allow you to get the most out of your time and investment.
Confidence at each key milestone of your OAG deployment
Working with our many customers and partners, we’ve developed a fine-tuned methodology that covers the entirety of a deployment project. Our team conducts Assurance Checkpoints at each stage of the OAG lifecycle—from readiness, planning, and design to build, test, and go live—ensuring you’re on track while reducing deployment risks.
As we work together on getting your Okta solutions ready for deployment, our experts will lead you through the following checkpoints:
- Readiness Review: Having the right subject matter experts in place is essential to success. Together, we look at project orientation and initiation plans to ensure they have the right mix of business, technical, user experience, security, and compliance coverage.
- Project Planning Guidance: As you start planning your project, you’ll want to anticipate and mitigate any potential roadblocks. We will review your project plan, with particular focus on design workshops, user experience, data, and change management plans.
- App Inventory Planning and Review: Okta experts will provide best practices for conducting application inventory. Once your inventory is completed, the Delivery Assurance team will review high-risk apps and provide recommendations.
- Performance/Scalability Planning: It’s important to examine how rate limits affect migration, integration design, and testing activity. Okta Delivery Assurance services allow you to work with one of our experts to plan for scalability and performance early in the project lifecycle.
- Infrastructure Validation: Okta Access Gateway implementations benefit from thorough infrastructure discussions—from the preview environment set up to the production admin instance and high availability nodes.
- Future State Architecture Design Review: At this key milestone, our Technical Assurance Managers will assess critical design factors like integration capabilities, security, user experience, and any relevant product updates. We’ll also provide concrete and actionable feedback for further design enhancement.
- Test Plan and Go-Live Readiness Review: In preparation for going live, our experts will share key considerations for testing and optimizing all aspects of your Okta deployment. We will review your deployment plan and make recommendations around the technical aspects of the product transition (e.g., production migration and downtime).
You’ll receive all of our assessments and recommendations at each checkpoint, and you’ll be able to easily access these documents for continued reference throughout your project deployment.
Every step of the way, our Assurance team is there to help. With our Delivery Assurance offering, you’ll be set up to get the most value out of your Okta Access Gateway deployment. Whatever your identity vision, we’ve got it covered.
Learn more about how our team can support your deployment.
Okta is the leading independent identity provider. The Okta Identity Cloud enables organizations to securely connect the right people to the right technologies at the right time. With more than 7,000 pre-built integrations to applications and infrastructure providers, Okta provides simple and secure access to people and organizations everywhere, giving them the confidence to reach their full potential. More than 10,000 organizations, including JetBlue, Nordstrom, Siemens, Slack, T-Mobile, Takeda, Teach for America, and Twilio, trust Okta to help protect the identities of their workforces and customers.