'Tis the season for holiday cheer, and at Okta we're brimming with it. Whether you're decking the halls, spinning the dreidel, lighting the kinara or setting up the Festivus pole, we love all the holiday cheer this time of year brings. Plus, it's a reason to raise our glass of eggnog to another year of spectacular enterprise customers who've chosen Okta as their foundation for secure connections between people and technology.
So in the spirit of the season, we're trading in a partridge in a pear tree and highlighting 12 (of our many) customers who give us much to celebrate this year:
- 20th Century Fox: The film corporation* chose Okta to securely streamline the user experience and provide simple access to enterprise apps including Box and Office 365 so they can focus on delivering the next wave of great movies.
- DISH: The satellite TV provider uses Okta to help deliver quality services to its 14 million customers — a quality that hasn't gone unnoticed. CIO John Swieringa was recently named the Colorado Technology Association's CIO of the Year. Congrats, John!
- MGM Resorts International: As one of the world's leading hospitality and entertainment companies, MGM uses Okta to provision HR and enterprise cloud apps to 62,000 associates. As they look to the future, they're gearing up for Okta to power M life, the loyalty program that ensures a personalized experience for all of their customers.
- Adobe: Adobe chose Okta as its cloud-based identity and access management solution in order to fully embrace the cloud for not only its internal IT strategy, but also for Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Fieldpoint Private: What's the "secret sauce" to making online banking more accessible and secure? The boutique bank and wealth advisory firm utilizes the Okta Platform to provide a simple, singular access to their online portal for both employees and customers.
- Trunk Club: The Chicago-based online clothing services trusts Okta's EMM to support the company's BYOD strategy so that it can thrive in an increasingly cloud and mobile-centric world.
- Del Monte Foods: The 129-year-old food production and distribution company had the rare opportunity to rebuild its entire IT environment in the cloud and used Okta Mobility Management to secure mobile devices and streamline onboarding for new users.
- Rotary International: Okta helps this global nonprofit manage authentications for its public-facing site, Rotary.org and provide a single entry point so its 1.2 million Rotarians can better collaborate and achieve their philanthropic goals.
- Post Foods: Okta made email easy for Post Foods and sped up their Office 365 deployments, increased IT flexibility and efficiency.
- 77Energy: After spinning off from Chesapeake Energy in 2014, the oilfield services company rebuilt its infrastructure from scratch, utilizing Okta's universal directory of applications to speed up the transition of needed applications.
- Alzheimer's Society: The remarkable UK-based care and research charity relies on the work of thousands of employees and volunteers distributed across 300 offices, all of whom can now easily access the organization's internal resources to effectively provide support and collaborate on ideas through apps powered by Okta.
- Peterborough Council: One of the UK's leading digital-first city councils uses Okta to support this transformation to the cloud. In fact, Peterborough was recently named 2015 Smart City of the Year.
Of course, these are just 12 of the thousands of customers we've had the pleasure to work with to help secure connections between people and technology across a variety of industries. To learn more about our customers, head on over to our Customers Page.