Okta for Good has made product donations and discounts available to nonprofits for several years. That resource commitment is an expression of Okta’s belief that nonprofits should have access to the same cutting-edge technology as our for-profit customers. We know, however, that many organizations need more than just access to our products in order to achieve their potential—they need services too. How do we know this? We listen to our customers.
Last year we shared that we would be piloting a pro bono professional services program. Today, after successfully piloting with several partner organizations, we’re proud to make the Okta for Good Pro Bono Professional Services Program available to all U.S. nonprofit customers.
The program offers up to 19 hours of working time with members of the Okta Professional Services team. This team is the real deal, comprised of seasoned technical professionals who help our customers configure, customize, and deploy Okta.
Examples of projects that may be within the scope of a pro bono engagement include:
- Deploying Active Directory (AD) agents and configuring AD users and groups
- Configuring applications in the Okta Integration Network for single sign-on (SSO), provisioning, and multi-factor authentication (MFA)
- Help to configure Okta desktop SSO
- Assistance with testing AD/LDAP integrations, application SSO, user management features, group assignments within applications, MFA, and desktop SSO
- Assistance preparing for go-live and training
To be eligible, organizations must be:
- a current Okta customer
- a valid 501c3 nonprofit. Okta relies on Techsoup to validate the status of all our nonprofit customers. (Not sure if your organization has been validated? Complete this form.)
Interested? If you're a current, nonprofit customer in the U.S., complete the Okta for Good Pro Bono Professional Services form to apply.
And to learn more, visit our Okta for Good Pro Bono Professional Services page!