ADP Accountant Connect
Running a small business isn’t easy, especially right now. ADP is committed to helping the small business community continue to navigate obstacles and keep things running smoothly. Our small business payroll and HR solution, RUN Powered by ADP® (RUN), was built specifically with small business owners in mind to help you save time, stay compliant and better manage your team.
Get exactly what you need to go all in on your business with RUN
Payroll — With a streamlined process and powerful technology, you’ll complete payroll in no time. Process payroll at your desk or on the move, during business hours or in the middle of the night. You can even put recurring payroll on autopilot.
Tax and Compliance — Keep ahead of state and federal tax laws and HR regulations with automatic updates covering all 50 states. Plus, get more peace of mind with 24/7 support from certified payroll experts.
Hiring and HR — Grow and manage your team easily with built-in HR and hiring tools. Post open positions to over 100 of the web’s leading job boards with one click via ZipRecruiter®, and create a complete, professional-quality handbook (based on state and federal employment laws) in a few simple steps with our employee handbook wizard.
Employee Perks — Take care of your team with meaningful perks like a self service mobile app, flexible pay options, employee assistance services, and consumer discount programs.
Did you know? 9 out of 10 RUN clients say that ADP has made their jobs easier and helps them stay compliant.
-Internal survey of 1,152 RUN Powered by ADP® customers in 2020.
ADP, the ADP logo RUN Powered by ADP and Always Designing for People are trademarks of ADP, Inc. All other marks are the property of their respective owners. Copyright© 2020 ADP, Inc. All rights reserved.
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Sourcing The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.